Sweden, Skåne

timnormark

Hello!

My name is Tim and I am a listener of freedomain radio since about 3 years. I have made some huge changes in my life because of this show and I experience a great deal of happiness every day because of it. Now I find myself kind of "bursted out on the other side" but fairly lonely here since practically no one dares to follow. I have an absolutely fantastic and truly brave girlfriend since a few months back who I share everything with and we are both committed to creating the best and most honest relationship in the world. Now I think it is time for me to find some like minded friends and build some real friendships. If any of you live or spend time somewhere in Sweden, Skåne I would love to meet up! And even if you don´t live around here but are just interested in a digital friendship I would be very glad for that to.

Best wishes, Tim

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

Glad to see you too dysfunc_survivor! I read some of your earlier posts and you seem like a good guy. I am looking for people to have meaningful discussions with, give and recieve inspiration from and learn from. And hopefully people to become true friends and allies with in this country. How do you feel about that?

• 2 weeks later...

Cool to see fellow Scanians listeners! I'm not that big on real life friendships and interactions in my free time - but if you'd like, I usually am in the aforementioned Discord "FDR Members", as well as on Discord generally, so if you'd like to talk to a local, then just add me at Toad#7780.

On 2017-07-04 at 11:58 AM, timnormark said:

Glad to see you too dysfunc_survivor! I read some of your earlier posts and you seem like a good guy. I am looking for people to have meaningful discussions with, give and recieve inspiration from and learn from. And hopefully people to become true friends and allies with in this country. How do you feel about that?

Sorry for the late reply, I must have had notifications turned off.

Allies in an insane country is good!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.