Anyone is planning on Producing a Youtube channel or Podcast?

producing any online content? but cant? because its hard to produce something that grandiose when you're sort of alone? Its really difficult to be creative when theres no feedback, at least thats what i'm finding out. I'm interested in creating a circle at least for now for any aspiring online creators so at least we can give each other some tips or feedbacks for our plans. Looking forward to hear from you guys 

I have three blogs where I write poetry, book reviews and articles. Have had them for years, but lately, working 66 hours a week I have barely had any time to add anything to them.

My biggest piece of advice to you is to try to be true to yourself. Some people are better at writing, others at talking and so on and so forth. You have to find out what works for you. Otherwise, the creative content will increase stress instead of release it.

1 hour ago, Jsbrads said:

Yeah, my biggest problem is dedicating the time for this. And also I expect to be demonetized the moment I go viral (if that happens) so I really can't afford to take much time off to make it look good. 

I have info on techniques to bypass or ignore youtube revenue.. making it like a bonus. There are lots of ways to earn money online aside from youtube. 

4 minutes ago, Irwin Leonardo said:

I have info on techniques to bypass or ignore youtube revenue.. making it like a bonus. There are lots of ways to earn money online aside from youtube. 

You mean like Patreon, Bit coin, etc? 

• Upvote 1

I have been planning (more like idealizing) to make an online presence because I think I have a lot of interesting things to say and share on hopefully an endless amount of topics. I think my main interest in providing content is presentations (similar to "The Truth About ...") and debates/discussions on specific topics.

Where do you want to have this circle of people?

2 hours ago, Jos van Weesel said:

I have been planning (more like idealizing) to make an online presence because I think I have a lot of interesting things to say and share on hopefully an endless amount of topics. I think my main interest in providing content is presentations (similar to "The Truth About ...") and debates/discussions on specific topics.

Where do you want to have this circle of people?

Thanks Jos for your interest I hope we can connect more for this goal. I'm interested too in what you and maybe more people who would find this thread to what kinds of goals they want to meet. 

When it comes to circles, I've tried a lot to find people locally and Trump has always been the litmus test.. and holy s**t that tells a lot. Hehe, If possible, maybe people here in the forums, at least people who can connect to fdr can be more productive and more.. conversation worthy when it comes to this goal. This thread basically is my starting ground to build a new circle for everyone who shares the same goal to connect to. I can make a private fb group so we can connect to each other faster and more conveniently. 

21 hours ago, Rventurelli said:

I have three blogs where I write poetry, book reviews and articles. Have had them for years, but lately, working 66 hours a week I have barely had any time to add anything to them.

My biggest piece of advice to you is to try to be true to yourself. Some people are better at writing, others at talking and so on and so forth. You have to find out what works for you. Otherwise, the creative content will increase stress instead of release it.

ff

Sorry man. somehow I failed to see this first response. Yeah, thanks a lot for the advice, I do suck at writing btw hehe. Would you mind sharing your blogs? thanks

Lately I have been thinking of starting a channel on YouTube. The thing is that I have so many ideas and topics that I wouldn't know where to start. I don't want to do something half baked, but I think I put myself to too high of a standard. Doing some stuff with likeminded people would help a lot though I think. If you plan on making a chat group in discord for example I would love to join you.

My voice is pleasant to listen to and I enjoy both monologues and discussions. I have been involved in some online stuff, though not philosophy related. So if you need some help regarding software for putting a video together I would be more than willing to help.

I have also wanted to create content for a very long time, but I've always had trouble with where to start.
I also have this part of me that doesn't want to make something public that is not complete.

So well, I just went ahead and made a Discord group.
Why don't we just start a conversation and see how it goes?