The End of the Premium Section

Freedomain

We’ve made the decision to close down the premium/donator sections in the near future – August 1st, 2017 to be exact. So much time is spent producing the main show, that we rarely produce premium content and only a very small percentage of donators are even aware of the premium section. I’m also very ambivalent about having any kind of paywall for our content as a whole.

We’re going to be streamlining a few things in the very near future and this is one of the first things to change. We’ll leave the section as/is until August, but then it’ll be closed.

Thanks as always for your support of the show!

• Upvote 3

Will the content be released? It's not a silly question because many of us want to hear the premium content but haven't been willing to make the investment yet for some reason, and if it won't be released it means some of us will get a premium membership now and download everything. If not we'll donate later.

• Upvote 3

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Will there be any way to obtain any of the premium content? I had made a post about trying to find The God of Atheists PDF/AudioBook, but the only way to obtain it is through a 3rd party, and it seems the links to amazon and lulu do not have the book in stock.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

For the last several months I have been listening from the beginning of the podcast series on I-Tunes and have heard Stefan mention the premium podcasts on several occasions. My questions is, after the closing of the premium content section, is there any possibility of listening to these podcasts somewhere else? 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.