If you value God...

Clay-1o1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/14/2017 at 3:44 AM, Clay-1o1 said:

If you value god more than you value logic, reason and evidence, then a constructive conversation about truth is impossible. 

I'm going to say the opposite, here's an assertion of my thinking.

Logic or Logos "may" involve an Archetypal God(The Father) Figure, it is the embodiment of everything within a single-whole(Logo) as another forum member donnadogosth often states a "monad". Reason is biological and evidence sensation. 

Manifest God(The Abrahamic Judeo-Christian one), is higher consciousness. It is possible to be intelligent and unconscious, Artists, Authors, people on the "Left" are examples of this. Maybe why people on the "Right" that tend to be more conscious and Christian are opposed, or were to drugs Narcotics.

"And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely." The Bible/Fallout 3

Edited by RichardY
Being more specific.

On ‎2017‎. ‎06‎. ‎14‎. at 4:44 AM, Clay-1o1 said:

If you value god more than you value logic, reason and evidence, then a constructive conversation about truth is impossible. 

Let's imagine a person who "values God more than reason, evidence, logic". What would he be like? What would his actions look like? How does a person like that think?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.