My girlfriend is a feminist

On 8/7/2017 at 6:57 AM, Meister said:

You are joking, right?

Just now, Meister said:

What does that have to do with this  thread?

Why did you ask if I was joking? I am telling you I am not joking. Doesn't everyone slap a girls butt? You seem so shocked, I figure you must have never done it or something.

On ‎8‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 9:48 AM, smarterthanone said:

Why did you ask if I was joking? I am telling you I am not joking. Doesn't everyone slap a girls butt? You seem so shocked, I figure you must have never done it or something.

I was laughing at the reality; that being, the difference between sexual harassment and not is liking it. So, basically, one is at the mercy of the cruel or not so cruel (pending on where you landed) genetic lottery. I definitely did not win that game nor did I lose it. I know a guy. He is 4'9 and is middle age. Has not got laid in over a decade. I knew of another guy, 5'2. He was bragging about fucking hookers. #weird

Its so true. Like, women typically feminists and SJW will be up in arms over what you said but, what is the truth? I knew a feminist. She has an active tinder account is and is getting married. What a joke? Would rant about female consent and women needing more awareness on their rights. I called her out on being sexist. As if this is to say, women are not intelligent enough to decide whether or not she wants to have sex. Absolute nonsense but, she is a cheat, is in a LTR, and has a tinder account active but, MEN ARE EVIL, PATRIARCHY, VICTIMHOOD.

Without victimhood, there would be no self concept for a feminist.

22 hours ago, meetjoeblack said:

I was laughing at the reality; that being, the difference between sexual harassment and not is liking it. So, basically, one is at the mercy of the cruel or not so cruel (pending on where you landed) genetic lottery. I definitely did not win that game nor did I lose it. I know a guy. He is 4'9 and is middle age. Has not got laid in over a decade. I knew of another guy, 5'2. He was bragging about fucking hookers. #weird

Its so true. Like, women typically feminists and SJW will be up in arms over what you said but, what is the truth? I knew a feminist. She has an active tinder account is and is getting married. What a joke? Would rant about female consent and women needing more awareness on their rights. I called her out on being sexist. As if this is to say, women are not intelligent enough to decide whether or not she wants to have sex. Absolute nonsense but, she is a cheat, is in a LTR, and has a tinder account active but, MEN ARE EVIL, PATRIARCHY, VICTIMHOOD.

Without victimhood, there would be no self concept for a feminist.

Feminists are women who are begging to be put in their place. Your feminist friends fiance needs to man up and show her thats not acceptable.

I couldn't fully understand this post, so I'm going to try and translate it.... :mellow:

On ‎6‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 9:56 PM, Druid said:

Hi guys!

So, as the title says, my [girlfriend's vagina] is [attached] to a feminist and I don't know if I should keep [f***ing] her [vagina]. I don't care much as [I really want to f*** her vagina] and she has other qualities [like her vagina], but lately she has been [talking], which makes me angry.

I mean, I don't care that she [is more than a vagina], but she clearly [talks], so our fights lasts long hours until she gives up and [lets me f*** her vagina again].

[I'll give you meaningless information so I can act like I have noble purposes, but none of this matters right now, unless I can use it to manipulate her into giving up her vagina].

[I already know the answer to my question, but I'm looking for any way to keep f***ing her vagina while not feeling guilty about it]. [Please help me in my quest to keep f***ing her vagina]. Also, [can anyone convince me that it is ok to keep f***ing her vagina]?

Thank you very much, and sorry for my bad English (editor's note: no problem dude, I got you covered!), it isn't my first language (I'm from [the land of brown skin, thick butts, skinny waists and big 'ol titties] :) ).

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/8/2017 at 4:48 PM, smarterthanone said:

You said to hit your girlfriend if she talks feminist horseshit. 

I have no idea why you started with your bedroom stories.

• 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.