Could i get sent to jail for posting videos/posts on facebook about Islam?

Hey guys, I've got a problem. I've decided I want to take action in educating people on the truth about Islam. By doing this I mean posting articles and youtube videos by Stefan, David Wood, Tommy Robinson on facebook regularly a few times a week. I've decided to do this as I'm genuinely fed up with our useless politicians doing nothing about Islam and know that people really need to wake up, and fast. The thing though is that I'm petrified of the idea of being arrested one day and thrown into jail as the politicians are now cracking down on free speech and "Islamophobia" as they're too cowardly to tackle the real problem which is islam, and will stop at nothing now to stop anyone exposing Islam for what it is.  They'll now be looking for any excuse now to arrest people in order to create an atmosphere of fear as I genuinely believe we're now living in a police state. I'm desperate to make a contribution but I'm scared to death of being thrown in jail with muslims who will throw boiling water in my face. So is it wise to do this? Part of me wants to do this but part of me is very worried about the outcome. What do i do?

• Upvote 1

Not sure what country you are from. But you probably have the court as a last shield against getting thrown in jail, even if there are laws against beheadophobia.

Another option is to rally a bunch of friends that you can trust. Agree that you will all post these things, and agree to help each other if something happens.

If you have few friends, or want to remain solo or whatever, if something happens, I am sure you can ask for help here, but you would probably have to become completely public and show some proof.

But remember that more prominent people than you, like Robinson, can still walk freely, which is a good sign that now is not the time to cower in fear. It is definitely too late when most of the government have a thick beard and disbelievers need to pay tribute.

I would say fear is a worse enemy than Islam. It seems to be the main reason Islam have gained so much ground.

• Upvote 1

Free Speech is just available in the US. My country has free speech too but it's not the very first thing in its constitution, it clearly states censorship is forbidden aaaand also threats, inciting violence, defamation and so on are illegal. This is the case with most countries. "Free speech is a right" but all the amendments to it turn it into a very gray area so the authorities can still get you if they don't like you.

The culture of victimhood is a clear-cut attack on free speech. I'm no legal expert whatsoever but a threat is illegal in most countries and I know in the US it's a questionable issue. A threat is a threat only if the person receiving it considers it a threat, i.e. they're "feeling unsafe". If the law allows you to claim a status of victimhood solely based on your testimony then practically speaking self-censorship becomes a duty of any law-abiding citizen. It's a pretty clever idea, you can't censor other people over something specific, but other people can censor themselves, therefore if you make it illegal for people not to censor themselves then you have effectively killed free speech.

• Upvote 1

I admire anyone who posts truth to social media instead of videos of teenagers testing the darwinian theory.

However, I would not, and do not do that. Maybe you have a life that permits you to speak out, maybe the risk of retribution to you and your beloved is not as great as to someone in Germany. This is for you to weigh.

I thonk you should contemplate over WHY you are willing to do this. Perhaps there is another way in which you could be much more productive. Posting controversial information on social media may do nothing but create an echo-chamber around you, since people very often simply unfollow those they disagree with. Again, your dilemma.

• Upvote 1

Depends on what country you're from. I know Pat Condell (UK) was some of the very first people on YouTube to address Islam - way back in the heydays of 2007 when I first discovered him, all the while YouTube had proper daily trending videos where he was feature once. He seems to be continuing well after all these years.

On ‎6‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 4:19 PM, Failla86 said:

Hey guys, I've got a problem. I've decided I want to take action in educating people on the truth about Islam. By doing this I mean posting articles and youtube videos by Stefan, David Wood, Tommy Robinson on facebook regularly a few times a week. I've decided to do this as I'm genuinely fed up with our useless politicians doing nothing about Islam and know that people really need to wake up, and fast. The thing though is that I'm petrified of the idea of being arrested one day and thrown into jail as the politicians are now cracking down on free speech and "Islamophobia" as they're too cowardly to tackle the real problem which is islam, and will stop at nothing now to stop anyone exposing Islam for what it is.  They'll now be looking for any excuse now to arrest people in order to create an atmosphere of fear as I genuinely believe we're now living in a police state. I'm desperate to make a contribution but I'm scared to death of being thrown in jail with muslims who will throw boiling water in my face. So is it wise to do this? Part of me wants to do this but part of me is very worried about the outcome. What do i do?

Lets hope you don't just so happen to work for the government, school board, policing, fire fighting, EMS, etc. as this wont end well. I think if you take up the rebel flag of activist, you will paint a target on your back.

TS< is it worth it? Quite frankly, I respect and admire Stefan but, I am not him nor willing to make my life about Islam or this knowledge. If anything, I would be more keen on making people aware of the single mom and cratering SMV, only to seek beta male provider when its too late. This is more interesting to me directly then Islam. Genetic Ostracism, truth on sex, promiscuity, single mom promos , this cuck culture, victimhood etc. Islam has no interest to me. Someone would have got to be retarded not to understand how unethical and how wrong the ideology is. I think what's more scary is that, radical Islamic notions are protected by the same crap I am talking about. Its women chaining themselves to this shit, the white male privilege rubbish and a lot of times, the call outs are white women. Its just moronic.

On ‎6‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 4:19 PM, Mishi2 said:

I admire anyone who posts truth to social media instead of videos of teenagers testing the darwinian theory.

However, I would not, and do not do that. Maybe you have a life that permits you to speak out, maybe the risk of retribution to you and your beloved is not as great as to someone in Germany. This is for you to weigh.

I thonk you should contemplate over WHY you are willing to do this. Perhaps there is another way in which you could be much more productive. Posting controversial information on social media may do nothing but create an echo-chamber around you, since people very often simply unfollow those they disagree with. Again, your dilemma.

+ 1

The fallout not just to myself but my family, friends, workplace, and those that know me is not worth it. It lacks value because the gas lighting that Trump took with racism/sexist/misogyny (not an argument) shows his mental toughness and IQ. Most people have broke. Trump is fierce.

The only country on earth with guaranteed freedom of speech is the US.

I don't know what country you are in.

If you are a conservative/libertarian then I recommend immigrating to the US. We need more immigrants like you!

• 1 month later...

I highly doubt you would be sent to jail for posting anit-Islam messages on social media. The reason? It's highly ineffective. You don't really sway anybody. Liberals will profess their love to Islam until they are beheaded. Republicans will play the avoidance game, hoping nobody notices them. People posting on SM will simply be ignored, except by people like many on this board, but you're not changing any opinions. Sure, it might help here and there. I think it might work in the real case of someone willing to listen to their conscience, but haven't yet formed an opinion of Islam. This is a rare case, but might be worthwhile, especially if you have like a 1000 pseudo-friends on SM, whom you don't know well, and may be in a discovery process.

Effective communicators are often put in jail, but never (in most western countries) directly for their speech. What happens is the powers that be decide they don't like the effective message of somebody, and then they turn their lives upside down to find some violation of some law somewhere. Dinesh D'Souza is an example of this. But I think it was a mistake for them. His imprisonment made him more well known and more powerful I think. I suspect he was very grateful they did that, because they inadvertently did him a big favor.

In summary: No worries. Knock yourself out. If you are jailed at some point, it means you're doing great, and it will be a great favor to you.

• 5 weeks later...
On ‎27‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 5:19 PM, Crusader1986 said:

I have put a lot on the web against Islam. I am still here.

I do make sure I never lie and even with that, I am called many names.

If you have anything really good that shows just how evil and immoral the Islam and Sharia ideologies are, and are afraid to post it, please give it to me as I am quite prolific and do not mind telling the truth.

Have a quick look at what I often end a post with.

Both Christianity and Islam have basically developed into intolerant, homophobic and misogynous religions. Both religions have grown themselves by the sword instead of good deeds and continue with their immoral ways in spite of secular law showing them the moral ways.

Jesus said we would know his people by their works and deeds. That means Jesus would not recognize Christians and Muslims as his people, and neither do I. Jesus would call Christianity and Islam abominations.

Gnostic Christians did in the past, and I am proudly continuing that tradition and honest irrefutable evaluation based on morality.

Needless to say, I believe that to be a good Gnostic, one must consider it a part of his ideology to fight immoral religions and governments relentlessly. Gnostics were decimated in the distant past because we did not hold back honest and well thought out criticisms of immoral religions and to me, the notions of a cowardly Gnostic Christian is anathema.

Regards

DL

On ‎28‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 8:47 PM, A4E said:

I would say fear is a worse enemy than Islam. It seems to be the main reason Islam have gained so much ground.

I liked your post but not this bit.

History tells me that the main reason that both Christianity and Islam, both immoral creeds, gained power and grew by the sword is that most people are too good and by the time they reacted against those evils, it was often too late.

The Cathars were a good example of this.

Parfait has to recognize that reciprocity is fair play and to turn the other cheek is to reward evil and a rewarded evil grows.

Regards

DL

What if I was to say in my facebook statuses that muslims are a problem, that we don't want anymore muslim immigration? Would that be seen as criminal and could I get prosecuted for it? I'm genuinely worried about this kind of stuff as I don't trust this increasingly totalitarian police state we're living in.

1 minute ago, Crusader1986 said:

What if I was to say in my facebook statuses that muslims are a problem, that we don't want anymore muslim immigration? Would that be seen as criminal and could I get prosecuted for it? I'm genuinely worried about this kind of stuff as I don't trust this increasingly totalitarian police state we're living in.

That is why when I write about such things, I try to accentuate their immoral ideology. All will know that an ideology without a bunch of humans attached to it is nothing. The message still gets through without even naming the immoral jack asses/Muslims that are promoting it. I have no problems to date from the mods in most sites I have gone into.

Part of the problem and why I do not concentrate more on Muslims is that few Muslims ever bother to engage in religious discussions as they just preach without really discussing much and most non-Muslim participants in religious forums just end in posting bully posts, which really, is all Muslims deserve if all they are going to do is preach without debate or discussion. 

Those fools are even worse than right wing fundamental Christians. Be it a Muslim site or a fundy Christian site, I usually last about a day in their sites before getting banned.

That is what honesty will get you.

Regards

DL

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.