Where is the European Struggle against Islam headed?

Crusader1986

9 hours ago, Erwin said:

I don't actually think the trajectory is unchanged. I think that we may very well have some of our ethnicities mostly wiped out. I think the most likely scenario is that the first countries to go down, namely Germany, France, Holland, Belgium and Sweden will have their survivors escape to what remains of white countries, and thus, increasing the white population in those countries. Also, it is very likely that they will be so furious and blood thirsty (having survived a genocide, and all) that they will vote for whichever party is the closest thing to a right-wing death squad.

I can see all that happening. Already begun. http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/08/12/germans-flee-hungary-escape-angela-merkels-migrant-policy/

then how do you know you're overriding a genetic predisposition? Don't you think it is more likely that you're simply rationalizing your pre-existing behavior with ideology?

I said "most". Since most ideologies haven't developed a viable set of UPB, their audience cannot go beyond the genetic boundaries. Christianity however, and Communism too for a brief time, can bring people of varying genetic backgrounds to subscribe to a their UPB, thus proving that genetic behavioural patterns can be overridden.

It was actually a slow process, but in any case I think it was because of the Israelite migration to Sparta, and subsequently Rome. If you actually track the lineage of Abraham's children, you'll see that the blessing of God was never passed down to the descendants of Judah (Jews), but rather to the descendants of Israel (Israelites). As the prophecy goes, the blessed peoples will settle all over the world. If memory serves me right, Judah was actually cursed.

So that is the story of Rome and Greece.
What about the Germanics, the Celts, the Subsaharans, the Americas, the Polynesians, the Mongoloids? I will not accept the argument that they were converted by force, because if that were true, the Christians should have also succeeded where Islam was present, in North Africa, Indonesia, the Subcontinent, the Middle-East, Southern Philippines, Malaysia, Caucasia.
So my question is rather: Why does Paganism fold so quickly in comparison to other ideologies? Even Buddhism and Hinduism are declininng slower.

Oh? When was the last time you searched for lesbian cuckery? Pretty sure never. Because unless you are given a reason to investigate something you don't, and reasonably so as you would otherwise be doing nothing but internet surfing.

Combine that with the fact that libs live in a reality bubble. Of course, you end up with this predicament. I think you underestimate the opposition... I do agree that we are at the moment a net negative, but the trend is absolutely on our side if you look at the momentum of the Alt Right.

I am not sure what lesbian cuckery is, but I assume it has something to do with the faggottisation of Western males.

Eastern Europe was ruled by the left for 45 years. I think we have a good idea of what the left is. I would go as far to say that we have a better idea. In fact, most of us have already had our tiny civil war with the left, and since then, we haven't been voting left. Here are some maps to illustrate my point: You can clearly see where the left has messed up...
Wybory_sejm_2001.pngWybory_sejm_2005_Barry_Kent.pngSMC2006.png350px-2014_egy%C3%A9ni_eredm%C3%A9nyek.png180px-German_Federal_Election_-_Party_list_vote_results_by_state_-_2009.pngcdu.pngGerman_Opinion_Polls_2017_Election.png

Poland in 2001: Hey, let's go left!                    Hungary in 2006: Shall we try left?                       Germany in 2009: How about left?     Germany today: How about left?
Poland in 2005: Literally anything else...           Hungary in 2010: Not a word of this again.           Germany in 2013: How about left?    (Disorder probably genetic by now)
Poland today: What do you mean by "left"?      Hungary today: Soros? I don't know... why you asking me? 

44 minutes ago, Mishi2 said:

I said "most". Since most ideologies haven't developed a viable set of UPB, their audience cannot go beyond the genetic boundaries. Christianity however, and Communism too for a brief time, can bring people of varying genetic backgrounds to subscribe to a their UPB, thus proving that genetic behavioural patterns can be overridden.

As I mentioned before, I clarified that I was not implying that behavior cannot be overridden. What I'm arguing is that - more often than not - ideology is either chosen to justify pre-existing behaviors or imposed by force.

If you look at communism, for example, most leftists cannot even answer basic questions about what they claim to believe in. They were already sold at Muh-Gib-me-datz.

54 minutes ago, Mishi2 said:

So that is the story of Rome and Greece.
What about the Germanics, the Celts, the Subsaharans, the Americas, the Polynesians, the Mongoloids? So my question is rather: Why does Paganism fold so quickly in comparison to other ideologies?

Can't say for sure, as I don't know each individual history but I know that - in many of the cases you mentioned - Christianization did follow a Christian settlement and procreation, thus creating more Israelites.

Germanics fell to Roman rule, many migrated to Britannia post-invasion, eventually mixed with Britons, who in turn mixed with various Celts. The Mongolians were already of Scythian descent, and have become mongolized  by banging chinos. Polynesians and Subsaharans did have European settlers as well.

At this point, I'm just speculating but I think Paganism fell as it has no bloodline implications, unlike Buddhism (Kechimyaku) and Hinduism (Vrishni). You can give up ideas at little to no cost, but to give up an entire heritage just like that? I don't think so.

1 hour ago, Mishi2 said:

Eastern Europe was ruled by the left for 45 years. I think we have a good idea of what the left is. I would go as far to say that we have a better idea. In fact, most of us have already had our tiny civil war with the left, and since then, we haven't been voting left. Here are some maps to illustrate my point: You can clearly see where the left has messed up...

I'm afraid I completely lost you here. What civil war are you referring to? Since when haven't we been voting left? How has the left messed up?

On 7/11/2017 at 6:46 PM, Mishi2 said:

Hi, Failla!

I am so glad you tossed up this question. Speculating about culture and geopolitics is my favourite passtime.

I would first like to get on the same page as you, so I have a few questions.

1. Your question presupposes that there is a "European" struggle against "Islam". What do you define as Europe and European? What do you define as Islam and Muslim?
2. You also presuppose that we all agree that there is a "struggle" against Islam. As far as I noticed, half of the continent are not only not struggling against Islam, but they are actively inviting them in. So how did you come to the conclusion that there is a struggle? And if there is a struggle, who specifically is struggling?
3. You bring up the term "civil war". When would you consider the civil war to  have begun? Some would think, as I do, that the civil war has already begun in some places. Just take a look at Hamburg, Brussels, Kaukasia, the rhetoric of Turkey and of Poland.
4. What do you mean by "our politicians"? Do you mean those of your country, or that of the EU, or that of broader Europe?
5. Would you entertain the possibility that the continent will splinter and go on their separate various paths, or do you think we are far too interconnected, and that we will all have the same destiny?

Ireland has given in to the Muslim invasion

1 hour ago, Erwin said:

As I mentioned before, I clarified that I was not implying that behavior cannot be overridden. What I'm arguing is that - more often than not - ideology is either chosen to justify pre-existing behaviors or imposed by force.

If you look at communism, for example, most leftists cannot even answer basic questions about what they claim to believe in. They were already sold at Muh-Gib-me-datz.

Right. Sure, I think that is often the case. 

The "Muh-Gib-me-datz" doctrine is at the core of communism. They know their ideology very well, even if just subconsciously. Communism is the ideology that actually tried making theft a UPB. And since theft exists in every society and every race, they managed to go global. However, since theft as UPB is logically inconsistent, Communism is not viable.

Can't say for sure, as I don't know each individual history but I know that - in many of the cases you mentioned - Christianization did follow a Christian settlement and procreation, thus creating more Israelites.

I think you have something to look into now, haven't you? You already seem to be interested in Paganism. Let me know if you find a sure explanation for the rapid fall of Paganism in the world.

I'm afraid I completely lost you here. What civil war are you referring to? Since when haven't we been voting left? How has the left messed up?

Ah. I should have reckoned it hadn't been covered by the leftist news media that much. Would have only added to the pile of proofs that liberalism doesn't work. By "we" I meant those of us who have already beaten the left in a civil war: Russia, Poland, Hungary... Much like America is doing currently. You can look up the details if you are interested.
Here is footage of the very underreported Russian civil war of 1993: 
Here is a footage of our tiny but literal civil war in Hungary in 2006: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWRHGGSya-4

1 hour ago, Johndash617 said:

Ireland has given in to the Muslim invasion

Would you care to elaborate? I have heard only rumours of the slow decline of Ireland, but no data yet.

23 hours ago, Mishi2 said:

I think you have something to look into now, haven't you? You already seem to be interested in Paganism. Let me know if you find a sure explanation for the rapid fall of Paganism in the world.

This article seems pretty good, having glossed over it. I'll give it a more in-depth read during the weekend but, from an overview I did notice it mention that initially it took 350 years to form a noticeable Christian minority (by noticeable, as in they were persecuting pagans). And then, Julian became emperor and formally enacted anti-pagan laws such as the death penalty for pagan rituals.

So... that does help convert people lol

23 hours ago, Mishi2 said:

I should have reckoned it hadn't been covered by the leftist news media that much. Would have only added to the pile of proofs that liberalism doesn't work. By "we" I meant those of us who have already beaten the left in a civil war: Russia, Poland, Hungary... Much like America is doing currently. You can look up the details if you are interested.
Here is footage of the very underreported Russian civil war of 1993: 
Here is a footage of our tiny but literal civil war in Hungary in 2006: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWRHGGSya-4

I'm afraid my memory isn't the problem, but rather my age. In 2006, I was 11-12yo. In 1993, I did not exist.

What do you guys think the role of the European militaries will be in this coming civil war against Islam? Surely they wont be infiltrated by the muslims. From what I've seen it looks like Europe is keeping their ethnicities white, judging from the lack of arabs in our armies. Also has Stefan ever said how he thinks this struggle against Islam will end? Because from all his videos I can't remember him giving any hints as to what the outcome will be.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.