Book: How to Find a Great Therapist

kathryn

Hi, guys! 

I wrote a book titled How to Find a Great Therapist, and I'd love if y'all would check it out. It's only 99 cents! 

The inspiration for writing this book came, in large part, from the many stories I heard on these boards about your struggles to find a good therapist. I also have FAQ at the end which consists of questions that came exclusively from FDR listeners. 

It's available on Amazon here.

Please let me know what you think! 

Book Description: 

"This book is not just about finding a good therapist. It is about finding a great therapist. The kind of person who will inspire you, challenge you, and change your life. The kind of person who will help you make real progress. 

"If you are just looking for someone to talk to, this book is not for you. Throw a rock and you will find a mediocre counselor who will gladly take your money, go through the motions of “listening” to you for an hour, week after week, and never encourage you to change. And maybe you don’t want to change. That’s fine. Just check out another book, because this one will only stress you out. 

"However, if you want to thrive rather than survive, use this book to demystify the often muddled field of psychology. 

You will learn:

• How to identify an awesome therapist.
  • How to know if you’ve found a bad one.
  • What to expect from therapy.
  • How to trust yourself.
  • And how to improve your odds of permanent growth.

"The author takes her years of “couch surfing,” during which she saw over twenty therapists and coaches, to simplify the process and help you make life changes efficiently and with the support you need. 

"This short book is jam-packed, full of principles that you can use to feel confident about an often confusing and stressful transition in your life. Make the choice to change your life and find a great therapist."

book out now.jpg

• Upvote 7

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.