Hurricane Harvey - Houston

_LiveFree_

Harvey.thumb.jpg.075172fbb62d71dbba56619512c1f914.jpg

Don't let anyone tell you this is a government problem, or Democratic Mayor problem. This was the worst flood I've seen since I moved here 20 years ago. Rain still coming. Free societies will still see disasters, as well as people helping each other...

I recommending emphasizing what has been done right here by private citizens. Otherwise you come across pretty bad. 

• Upvote 1

Fortunately, I think the people attempting to do that are an exceptional minority even among SJW's and the current left. I mean shit, Charitable Humans completely denounced their ENTIRE social media presence based on that one tweet, and CNN actually condemned AntiFa afterwards because the backlash was SOOOOO massive. And yeah it's pretty bad down there, we're getting hit by some of the rain all the way up here in Grapevine. My security agency is already making food packages and opened donations for the relief efforts, and at least 10 of my co-workers from my site got to go down after enough of us expressed interest in lending manpower. Y'all keep going mate, the storm can't last forever.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.