Why Bad Boy?

20 hours ago, Fashus Maximus said:

Speaking of PUA, agreeing and amplifying, I see.... is that a girl lol?

Careful. You might hurt my (I mean HIS) feelings.

16 hours ago, meetjoeblack said:

PIC or it didn't happen!

Ok.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎2017‎. ‎11‎. ‎11‎. at 1:00 AM, Siegfried von Walheim said:

Before I say anything: I pressed the wrong buttons and lost my progress again. *Censored*!!!!!!!!! So, er, the quality of my response might be mixed. 

I lose my progress very often, but when I return, it reappears. I don't know why it doesn't for you.

I'd be interested in what a woman has to say given as a man I have to guess what the other side thinks. But I might be overestimating the credibility of gender. 

I have "studied", so to speak, women for a while now, and very diligently with genuine curiousity. I have read Pride and Prejudice, I watched all 3 of the Bridget Jones movies, and I watched Twilight... twice... for science of course. To be honest, it wasn't as bad as government education in terms of torment. Plus, I actually learned some real things, and I have put into practice much of it. One consistent thing that always appears in these movies is the badboy character. I have learned that the badboy thing is effective, though not WHY it is effective.

Won't happen. If I can't reason with my wife, I won't marry her. We will know each others' values before we marry because that's first and second date material. In general we will defer to whoever is wiser (like when I'm greater at something or the provider of something, I get the authority, while if she's better then the authority is her's, while if we're both poor then we ought to seek an outside source like a doctor of three for medical stuff assuming medical stuff is the thing we're bad at). 

Yeah. Spoken like a true philosopher. Unfortunately, you cannot launch a rocket with theoretical physics. The planet is not round, but ovoid. And we are not perfect, but fallen.

It is, technically. It's cute because I find such alpha characteristics to be attractive from women (and I suppose men but obviously for different reasons), cool because it's also a sign of self-confidence, and mildly autistic because you probably don't realize you are doing it. However if you do then it's also smart because you're probably trying to repel certain types of people and attract other types. Definitely a level of social acuity I find attractive. In fact, I wish I knew you personally since I think we'd make good friends. Of course I don't know how much of myself I have revealed to be certain of that. Just a hunch.

Now you are getting there. It is definitely a defence mechanism for me, partially at least. It projects a little bit of confidence, yet also humility and insecurity, and the capacity to self-knowledge. I don't really remember where I picked up this behaviour.
I don't particularly care to ask for the backgrounds of other people, because that is not nearly as good information as the ideas one emmits. I like your ideas so far. You remind me of myself of a couple years ago.

I'm sorry to hear that (note: I want to be more expressive in giving sympathy since Stef does this and I want to be like Stefpai. I do meant it though), that shouldn't have happened and I hope you're right about your father taking responsibility, repenting, and trying to make restitution with you.
I don't want to talk about the genetic stuff since I'm all about free will. I think the key is acting in accordance to morality, being proud of your strengths, humble to your weaknesses, and...something I wrote below, be yourself so that your praise is earned. 

It's alright. I am working on it. As for my father, preeminently, he is not western, by which I mean he does not behave like you would in the west. Asians are much stronger in nonverbal communication, but it is just as valid, or even more so that words. Asians value actions over words. He never said sorry, but he has done a lot to rectify what he had done.
I think genetics may be important here, though I think not as important as our roman compadre would suggest.

Brother, this I think is where the conversation needs to go. I think because you were abused as kid you desire praise as a man. You put on a false self to get that praise because being yourself probably meant a beat down as a little kid. Therefore you probably fear being fully yourself because you might not be liked by people you want to like you (or at least praise you) and probably realize that and therefore want control to both feel safe as well as get revenge against your father and mother for mocking you for being yourself as a kid. That might not be a bullseye but I think we're getting somewhere. 
I think I hit gold this time; what do you think?

I don't really remember a time when I went out of my way to earn the praise of people other than girls with potential. That said, I don't really know who I am. I have never known, but I hear it is normal at this age. What I am striving for is forming a personality that don't feel like drowning myself in the Danube every time I cross it. Yes, we are getting somewhere. Sadly, this is as far as I ever had gone myself.
Well, not yet. We still have to address the question of control and my literal lust for dominance.

If girls your age aren't into good guys then how are you pretending to be a good guy to get them? Sure it conforms to my theory that you simply haven't met the good girls yet, but it conflicts with yours that good girls can be fooled. I don't know how important this contradiction is, but I think it might be worth pointing out.

I out-do good guys in their goodguyness. An average good guy, or even an exceptional one, cannot fully satisfy a girl's wants. There will always be something off, and that is life, that is how it should be; there is only one Donald Trump. Unless of course I come around and present them the full package. If you had the chance to buy your dream Mercedes Benz, or the same Benz in your favourite colour, you would be a fool not to pick that one. What today's men are lacking, is usually a dominant character... which makes this my lucky era. The reason I have been so successful despite my unhealthy lust for dominance, is that my dominant nature is much closer to the preferred level than that of my peers.

2 hours ago, Mishi2 said:

I lose my progress very often, but when I return, it reappears. I don't know why it doesn't for you.

Maybe Opera's a meanie or I'm not using it right... :-(

I have "studied", so to speak, women for a while now, and very diligently with genuine curiousity. I have read Pride and Prejudice, I watched all 3 of the Bridget Jones movies, and I watched Twilight... twice... for science of course. To be honest, it wasn't as bad as government education in terms of torment. Plus, I actually learned some real things, and I have put into practice much of it. One consistent thing that always appears in these movies is the badboy character. I have learned that the badboy thing is effective, though not WHY it is effective.

My best guess: smart sociopaths make the best breadwinners historically, and being a great breadwinner is like having wide hips, a nice ass, pale skin and milky breasts to a man: irresistible without wisdom of what such illusions can lead to.

Yeah. Spoken like a true philosopher. Unfortunately, you cannot launch a rocket with theoretical physics. The planet is not round, but ovoid. And we are not perfect, but fallen.

Therefore practice what I preach is what I intend to do. This is not perfection that I preach, but the realization that we are imperfect and therefore must be humble to our weaknesses, proud of our strengths, and wise to know who is stronger and weaker than us in a given subject. 

Now you are getting there. It is definitely a defence mechanism for me, partially at least. It projects a little bit of confidence, yet also humility and insecurity, and the capacity to self-knowledge. I don't really remember where I picked up this behaviour.

Maybe your mother? It reminds me of something an alpha woman might do to filter out the betas. 

I don't particularly care to ask for the backgrounds of other people, because that is not nearly as good information as the ideas one emmits. I like your ideas so far. You remind me of myself of a couple years ago.

Thank you. Although I think backgrounds can given necessary context and credence to a man's words.

It's alright. I am working on it. As for my father, preeminently, he is not western, by which I mean he does not behave like you would in the west. Asians are much stronger in nonverbal communication, but it is just as valid, or even more so that words. Asians value actions over words. He never said sorry, but he has done a lot to rectify what he had done.

I'll take your word for it. I am having similar things going on personally. 

I think genetics may be important here, though I think not as important as our roman compadre would suggest.

Maybe. But free will trumps almost everything. Most people tend to conform to patters, but the leaders of society tend to actively break them. 

I don't really remember a time when I went out of my way to earn the praise of people other than girls with potential. That said, I don't really know who I am. I have never known, but I hear it is normal at this age. What I am striving for is forming a personality that don't feel like drowning myself in the Danube every time I cross it. Yes, we are getting somewhere. Sadly, this is as far as I ever had gone myself.

You mentioned your female relatives verbally abused your father. I think you're becoming like a younger version of your father in that you want women's praise to avoid their scorn. Basically you want to be praised unlike your scorned father. I think once you start being yourself and not a faker you will actually appreciate the praise and be humbled by it.

Well, not yet. We still have to address the question of control and my literal lust for dominance.

I think they both result from the fear of becoming like your father; scorned by his family (especially his wife and daughters from what you told me or I remember) and perhaps wasted decades in which he could have chosen and done differently. 

I think once you get some genuine praise and truly learn to respect the wise and the good, you'll lose your desire for dominance/control/safety and instead pursue personal and societal reform. After all the difference between Liu Bei and other would-be revivers of the Han Empire and the ethical system that was prevalent in its hey-day was that Liu Bei was a strict adherer to his beliefs and continued resisting the temptation to surrender or seize power in the moment until his chance finally came with the help of the Sleeping Dragon Zhuge Liang and he had his chance to establish a rump state in Ba Shu. 

Perhaps if you live morally and be true, your compliments will become real and therefore lovable for longer than the second you hear them (which is when they're bittersweet). After a while of being true, you might want to take advantage of your desire to be an active reformer and become a hero instead of a villain. I am content to be the hermit that inspires the hero, since I am not made of the stuff personally. 

I out-do good guys in their goodguyness. An average good guy, or even an exceptional one, cannot fully satisfy a girl's wants. There will always be something off, and that is life, that is how it should be; there is only one Donald Trump. Unless of course I come around and present them the full package. If you had the chance to buy your dream Mercedes Benz, or the same Benz in your favourite colour, you would be a fool not to pick that one. What today's men are lacking, is usually a dominant character... which makes this my lucky era. The reason I have been so successful despite my unhealthy lust for dominance, is that my dominant nature is much closer to the preferred level than that of my peers.

With wisdom there is the realization that no one is perfect. A wise woman, like a wise man, smells something when it appears too good to be true. If I saw a woman who fit every kink I wanted from being a tall albino goddess to having the voice of an angel, I'd brace myself for the truly dark heart hidden beneath the sweetness as chances are she isn't perfect but seeking prey. 

Likewise a young woman, like a young man, must be made fearful of those that seem perfect since chances are they're merely camouflaging their true nature. The albino goddess might be real, but it's far more likely she's flying the skies for prey. Likewise the Aryan Champion of Big White WASPY Philosophical Beefiness might be real, but it's far more likely he's baiting. Stefpai is close to the perfect man, as all his flaws are physical with all his character flaws either mitigated or re-purposed to be defensive tools. 

Like your lust for dominance and control (which is safety) could be re-purposed into a lust for breaking the dominance and control of the unworthy and supporting the worthy (to be abstract).  

ADDED: I think the best advice to young men and women might be to be wary of those that try to hide themselves and falsify themselves. Those that wear their flaws on their sleeves might be more worth giving a chance since they could be smart and trying to repel certain types while attracting others via their honesty. It is dishonest to hide one's flaws and brave to be open about one's flaws/weaknesses. Therefore I think the safest thing for autistic men and women to do (I mean this in the sense they aren't the best judges of character or sniffers of BS) is to actively search for some counterbalancing weaknesses since they are most likely there even if they're disguised or re-purposed. No one is flawless after all.

Edited by Siegfried von Walheim

On ‎2017‎. ‎11‎. ‎15‎. at 1:51 AM, Siegfried von Walheim said:

My best guess: smart sociopaths make the best breadwinners historically, and being a great breadwinner is like having wide hips, a nice ass, pale skin and milky breasts to a man: irresistible without wisdom of what such illusions can lead to.

There is no question that sociopathy is somehow evolutionarily advantageous. Otherwise there is no explanation for why it is so common.

Maybe your mother? It reminds me of something an alpha woman might do to filter out the betas. 

To be frank, I don't know anyone else who behaves like this. I don't even know how relevant this is to the topic, but at this point almost everything seems intertwined.

Thank you. Although I think backgrounds can given necessary context and credence to a man's words

Background is important, no question. But if you listen to someone long enough, you don't have to know their background anymore. Asking for background is like taking a shortcut in connaisance. If I know what tribe someone is from, there is a lot I can assume of their mentality without having to ask directly. To make my point, the accent of Mr.Molyneux bothered me only during the first few videos, but by the tenth video, I didn't care where he was from anymore, because I had heard enough of his ideas. 

I'll take your word for it. I am having similar things going on personally. 

We can connect over a different medium like skype, if you feel comfortable with that. Having exchange ideas for so long, it is not a concern anyomore whether or not you are actually a 56 year old unemployed gamer larping as an anarchist. I think we could have some productive conversations. Send me a message.

Maybe. But free will trumps almost everything. Most people tend to conform to patters, but the leaders of society tend to actively break them. 

The debate of genetics vs free will will be going on for a while.

You mentioned your female relatives verbally abused your father. I think you're becoming like a younger version of your father in that you want women's praise to avoid their scorn. Basically you want to be praised unlike your scorned father. I think once you start being yourself and not a faker you will actually appreciate the praise and be humbled by it.

I'm pretty sure it is more about control than praise. Maybe the case is that my father had lived so long without being in control that he does everything he can to avoid that state. I believe he mentioned something like "she stole my father from me".
Here is what is definitely true: There was a short while when I was controlled by a girl. I detested myself for that so much that I have never let anyone so close to myself again. I think here is where the answer lies.

Like your lust for dominance and control (which is safety) could be re-purposed into a lust for breaking the dominance and control of the unworthy and supporting the worthy (to be abstract).  

I highlight this sentence, because it speaks of the weird contradiction. My lust for control is my slaver.

23 hours ago, meetjoeblack said:

Banished fathers + single mom household = Automated R Selection children.

I think red pilling the shit out of someone can help change the culture but, there is definitely a deficit to be worked through from said starting point.

I'm going to have to be honest with you. I don't know what region you are from, but I have had a hard time understanding you from the beginning. 

40 minutes ago, Mishi2 said:

There is no question that sociopathy is somehow evolutionarily advantageous. Otherwise there is no explanation for why it is so common.

To be frank, I don't know anyone else who behaves like this. I don't even know how relevant this is to the topic, but at this point almost everything seems intertwined.

Which is why I've given up the sniper rife and have decided to rely on a minigun. 

Background is important, no question. But if you listen to someone long enough, you don't have to know their background anymore. Asking for background is like taking a shortcut in connaisance. If I know what tribe someone is from, there is a lot I can assume of their mentality without having to ask directly. To make my point, the accent of Mr.Molyneux bothered me only during the first few videos, but by the tenth video, I didn't care where he was from anymore, because I had heard enough of his ideas. 

More or less agreed. Honestly I thought his accent was annoying at first, now I like it and can't help but associate him with model masculinity.

We can connect over a different medium like skype, if you feel comfortable with that. Having exchange ideas for so long, it is not a concern anyomore whether or not you are actually a 56 year old unemployed gamer larping as an anarchist. I think we could have some productive conversations. Send me a message.

If I knew how to use Skype properly and wasn't about to replace my terrible hp laptop, I'd jump on that chance. 

Email me at [email protected] for anything. I can't use the messaging system here because I am being moderated. 

The debate of genetics vs free will will be going on for a while.

And how culture/upbringing can really close the window of likely outcomes for most people. However because exceptions exist for pretty much everything, I tend to rely on genes for populations/demographics and free will for individuals. 

I'm pretty sure it is more about control than praise. Maybe the case is that my father had lived so long without being in control that he does everything he can to avoid that state. I believe he mentioned something like "she stole my father from me".
Here is what is definitely true: There was a short while when I was controlled by a girl. I detested myself for that so much that I have never let anyone so close to myself again. I think here is where the answer lies.

I think both are the case since when you control a woman you want her to praise and care for you. The falseness of it bites, however. 

But then, are you really faking? Aren't you at some level the Western champion you're pretending to be, even if you're smoothing out the edges? Perhaps the key to taming the lion is mounting it rather than whipping it. 

I highlight this sentence, because it speaks of the weird contradiction. My lust for control is my slaver.

Maybe the key is as simple as letting go to become in control of yourself. I mean, your biggest problem from what I can tell is your fear of losing self control and being controlled by your baser instincts. Perhaps if you stop fighting you won't have to fear losing. From what I know of psychology, and what Stefpai calls the "Mecosystem", the key to being mentally sound is to stop hating aspects of yourself, recognizing why it's there, and how it can be repurposed or mitigated. Making peace with your inner barbarian and bringing him into your court rather than endless waging wars of attrition against him. 

On 11/19/2017 at 11:38 PM, Mishi2 said:

I'm going to have to be honest with you. I don't know what region you are from, but I have had a hard time understanding you from the beginning. 

The post could not be more straight forward.

Have you listened to the Gene Warfare podcast/youtube series? the dating pool is highly r selected. Even those from a K selected environment are bombarded by R selected culture. Teen pregnancy is common theme. I remember high school. Society promotes this as well as single mother victimhood and 'sloot gonna sloot.'

Stefan recently did a vid on masculinity and the celebration of men day.

Men are pissed. Despite all the nonsense about how men treat women (pedals more victimhood which women eat up), its women (not men) that are caught red handed, "rate 80% of men below average." Source - Pof link & Helen Smith author of Men on Strike. What women fail to grasp is that, when thin, young, and attractive, they have CHOICE. When the milk goes bad, when SMV craters, playboy stops calling.

I've mentioned before, one of the best players I know who has stated, he never has had a dry spell in his life (he models). When asked if he ever wants to settle down, have children, get married, white picket fence? His response? "Mate, new girls are turning 18 everyday."

I was floored. I was jaw dropped by this statement. He is fucking savage. Then again, what do women do with their golden vagina at top form SMV?

I will never be like him nor do I try to but, I have learned a lot from his process which is mostly being enthusiastic and extremely comfortable in his own skin. He wont the genetic lottery. You cannot fabricate this. Its luck of the draw.

Again, I've listened to countless podcasts from Stefan but, there is emphasis on a problem with no solution. Stefan would declare my friend's pursuit of youth as being "creepy" as he stated in on of his vids before (still seeking to find that time stamp). This is not an argument. Top form SMV is in fertility, in youth, and when she has options. Men grow into their SMV top form through accumulation of resources, lifestyle, game, etc.

Its dating Olympics these days. Its like the game of Monopoly. A zero sum game. Winner takes all and the rest take zero or low hanging fruit.

Solution? Mass approaching. Pursuit of top form SMV. Stake claim in free market. Live a good life. Marriage is only for top form SMV or not at all.

On ‎2017‎. ‎11‎. ‎20‎. at 6:27 AM, Siegfried von Walheim said:

If I knew how to use Skype properly and wasn't about to replace my terrible hp laptop, I'd jump on that chance. Email me at [email protected] for anything. I can't use the messaging system here because I am being moderated. 

I'll contact you. You will recognise my address.

And how culture/upbringing can really close the window of likely outcomes for most people. However because exceptions exist for pretty much everything, I tend to rely on genes for populations/demographics and free will for individuals. 

That is pretty smart. I have to stick to that rule.

1. I think both are the case since when you control a woman you want her to praise and care for you. The falseness of it bites, however.
2. But then, are you really faking? Aren't you at some level the Western champion you're pretending to be, even if you're smoothing out the edges? Perhaps the key to taming the lion is mounting it rather than whipping it. 

1. Which is why I loathed myself before.
2. Like I said, either the shit has to be very miniscule in the burger, or the burger has to be gigantic. I can only fake it to an extent, but that is more than enough to beat everyone in my age bracket. If I did not fake it, I would still be extremely desirable. But this is not the point. Lying and faking is only necessary when it serves control, which is more often than not emotional abuse.

Maybe the key is as simple as letting go to become in control of yourself. I mean, your biggest problem from what I can tell is your fear of losing self control and being controlled by your baser instincts. Perhaps if you stop fighting you won't have to fear losing. From what I know of psychology, and what Stefpai calls the "Mecosystem", the key to being mentally sound is to stop hating aspects of yourself, recognizing why it's there, and how it can be repurposed or mitigated. Making peace with your inner barbarian and bringing him into your court rather than endless waging wars of attrition against him. 

Easier said than done. I don't like myself. I try, but it's hard to make peace with myself. Anyway, thanks for the conversation. Perhaps we can continue via mail, coz this moderation stuff is boring.

8 hours ago, meetjoeblack said:

1. Have you listened to the Gene Warfare podcast/youtube series? the dating pool is highly r selected. Even those from a K selected environment are bombarded by R selected culture. Teen pregnancy is common theme. I remember high school. Society promotes this as well as single mother victimhood and 'sloot gonna sloot.'

2. Stefan recently did a vid on masculinity and the celebration of men day. Men are pissed. Despite all the nonsense about how men treat women (pedals more victimhood which women eat up), its women (not men) that are caught red handed, "rate 80% of men below average." Source - Pof link & Helen Smith author of Men on Strike. What women fail to grasp is that, when thin, young, and attractive, they have CHOICE. When the milk goes bad, when SMV craters, playboy stops calling.

3. I've mentioned before, one of the best players I know who has stated, he never has had a dry spell in his life (he models). When asked if he ever wants to settle down, have children, get married, white picket fence? His response? "Mate, new girls are turning 18 everyday." I was floored. I was jaw dropped by this statement. He is fucking savage. Then again, what do women do with their golden vagina at top form SMV? I will never be like him nor do I try to but, I have learned a lot from his process which is mostly being enthusiastic and extremely comfortable in his own skin. He wont the genetic lottery. You cannot fabricate this. Its luck of the draw.

4. Again, I've listened to countless podcasts from Stefan but, there is emphasis on a problem with no solution. Stefan would declare my friend's pursuit of youth as being "creepy" as he stated in on of his vids before (still seeking to find that time stamp). This is not an argument. Top form SMV is in fertility, in youth, and when she has options. Men grow into their SMV top form through accumulation of resources, lifestyle, game, etc. Its dating Olympics these days. Its like the game of Monopoly. A zero sum game. Winner takes all and the rest take zero or low hanging fruit.

5. Solution? Mass approaching. Pursuit of top form SMV. Stake claim in free market. Live a good life. Marriage is only for top form SMV or not at all.

1. I haven't checked it out. How does this relate to what we are talking about? Sure, I may be R selected, but it's not well established yet.
2. Ok, I agree with everything here, but not seeing your point here either.
3. I am not a player, as I have already stated. So this part does not apply to me either.
4. Nothing new.
5. I appreciate the input, and I think it would fit fabulously under another topic, but not here.

On 10/3/2017 at 1:20 AM, Mishi2 said:

1. I know he abused me a lot emotionally, as he did with his family. He beat me most relative to my peers. He often said I looked and behaved like a girl, and recently he said I behaved gay (still an insult in Asia). Nevertheless, he is a very good man, relative to others I have encountered, I would give him a 7 out of 10. For he grew up with nothing, and he worked his way up from nothing as an entrepeneir, and he has given up massive amounts of his life for his family. It is hard to judge him once you get to know his full story.
2. I love my mother as much as a son can. She had been abusive early in my life due to birth control. She quit it as soon as she figured out what was causing her to be so evil. Since then, she has been an angel. My parents even tried having more children, but my mother was unable to, probably due to the past extensive birth control use. The only thing I cannot easily forgive is that she went working a few years after we were born. We had practically no parents for about 6 years.

So, this thread is massive and I haven't read through all of it. I had some thoughts that may or may not be of use to you:

I believe it's been mentioned that you didn't "excuse" your father or absolve him of moral responsibility for what he did. In the quote above you say that he beat you, and then within the next sentence you say he was a good man. Good men don't beat their sons. Because you hold this contradiction in your mind you can justify all kinds of terrible behavior--particularly on your own behalf. We all might have the inclination or resentment toward people who seem to be more stable than us, in your case it seems you have a preference for destroying virtuous women, but it's the mental contradiction you hold in regard to your father's behavior that allows you to act out your resentment over and over again. Also it may be more comfortable for you to engage in an emotionally manipulative relationship as that is what you are accustomed to. The thrill you get from it may be that your brain perceives you have switched from the victim to the aggressor, and that makes you feel powerful & untouchable. It's still the same dynamic, you're just the one doing the damage now.

20 hours ago, taraelizabeth21 said:

1. So, this thread is massive and I haven't read through all of it. I had some thoughts that may or may not be of use to you:
2. I believe it's been mentioned that you didn't "excuse" your father or absolve him of moral responsibility for what he did. In the quote above you say that he beat you, and then within the next sentence you say he was a good man. Good men don't beat their sons. Because you hold this contradiction in your mind you can justify all kinds of terrible behavior--particularly on your own behalf. We all might have the inclination or resentment toward people who seem to be more stable than us, in your case it seems you have a preference for destroying virtuous women, but it's the mental contradiction you hold in regard to your father's behavior that allows you to act out your resentment over and over again.
3. Also it may be more comfortable for you to engage in an emotionally manipulative relationship as that is what you are accustomed to. The thrill you get from it may be that your brain perceives you have switched from the victim to the aggressor, and that makes you feel powerful & untouchable. It's still the same dynamic, you're just the one doing the damage now.

Hi, taraelizabeth21 !
1. Yeah, a function to condense a topic would be nice. As long as you are not accusing me of trolling (like some others have), I genuinely appreciate any input.
2. I say he is a good man and I mean it because he honestly thought boys need to be beaten to some extent. Literally every boy in Mongolia is beaten, but that does not mean every mongolian is a bad person. Now, of course, there were beatings  that could be classified as "disciplining", and those that are pure rage violence. He ceased the latter very early on, when I was around 5, and later he stopped beating me completely at 9. Personally, I don't think the beating or the emotionaly abuse has to do with my abusive tendencies, because neither of my brothers turned out like me, and these tendencies were observable very early on in my childhood. I don't know, but it is worth exploring.
3. This may have some truth to it. I do recognise my behaviour as that of my father's. But again, neither of my brothers took after him in this area either, despite being exposed to the same abuse. Sure, I know we all react with varying defence mechanisms; all I'm saying is that I can't be sure. If it is anything, I suspect it's genetics, not childhood.

1 hour ago, Mishi2 said:

Hi, taraelizabeth21 !
1. Yeah, a function to condense a topic would be nice. As long as you are not accusing me of trolling (like some others have), I genuinely appreciate any input.
2. I say he is a good man and I mean it because he honestly thought boys need to be beaten to some extent. Literally every boy in Mongolia is beaten, but that does not mean every mongolian is a bad person. Now, of course, there were beatings  that could be classified as "disciplining", and those that are pure rage violence. He ceased the latter very early on, when I was around 5, and later he stopped beating me completely at 9. Personally, I don't think the beating or the emotionaly abuse has to do with my abusive tendencies, because neither of my brothers turned out like me, and these tendencies were observable very early on in my childhood. I don't know, but it is worth exploring.
3. This may have some truth to it. I do recognise my behaviour as that of my father's. But again, neither of my brothers took after him in this area either, despite being exposed to the same abuse. Sure, I know we all react with varying defence mechanisms; all I'm saying is that I can't be sure. If it is anything, I suspect it's genetics, not childhood.

If it was genes, you'd all be identical. Clearly siblings aren't always identical. The parable of the brothers raised by an alcoholic--one doesn't touch alcohol and lives well while the other becomes an alcoholic deadbeat--is an easy example since they both say they did what they did because their dad was a drunk. 

Likewise you might have hit the drunk's side on the likely-results-spectrum rather than the successful guy's, whereas your brothers are on the other end. 

I think that's a very big influence and I'm glad @taraelizabeth21 pointed that out. You shouldn't underestimate the possibility--though I am sure it's not the only factor or influencer, I am sure it is a notable one.

In fact I doubt it's any one thing but a collection of things. Personally when I was overcoming the desire to be a dictator and a (bad) patriarch, I discovered it wasn't just me feeling powerless under a bad father but also the school system's arbitrariness and the obvious double standards and inefficiencies that resulted in me being hugely discriminated against and abused.

...And more. Seldom are our dark sides created by just one thing; they typically grow from an environment that feeds it. And they can't be destroyed, only recognized, accepted, and re-purposed for something more benign and benevolent. 

On 11/21/2017 at 8:29 PM, Mishi2 said:

1. I haven't checked it out. How does this relate to what we are talking about? Sure, I may be R selected, but it's not well established yet.

Well, maybe check it out and then see how it corresponds? That would be a great start.

2. Ok, I agree with everything here, but not seeing your point here either.

You don't understand the topic of bad boys and how the demonizing of masculinity correlates? You cannot comprehend how social conditioning promotes 'sloot gonna sloot' and single mother victimhood. How social conditioning promotes 'put a ring on it' after cratered SMV? Its a means of mitigating sexual market value PERIOD! The allocation of male resources is a means to level the playing field because once a woman has hit the wall, once the MILKS GONE BAD, and BULKING SEASON has kicked off, it is GAME OVER! Daddy government mitigates this with the parade of free money with the use of force.

3. I am not a player, as I have already stated. So this part does not apply to me either.

The topic still stands. There is this principle in the mansophere; that 20% of men are sleeping with 80% of the women. IRL, it is much larger then that number. It is so prevalent in our society with tinder, bumble, and online, it pretty much makes marriage a cuck fest in 2017. Until the allocation of male resource ends or more female resources are allocated to women, it is just a terrible investment.

4. Nothing new.

Pretty much a one way convo. Nice!

5. I appreciate the input, and I think it would fit fabulously under another topic, but not here.

You're an idiot/ thread

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.