Did God err in making Adam ruler over Eve?

A woman is surely capable of cutting down her man with a look or with words but it is much more difficult for her to do to a normal guy (not an wussy guy though).  Normal men do this kind of thing without even trying because women are much more sensitive to this.  That's one big difference.

On ‎23‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 4:12 AM, Jsbrads said:

I am capable to resist, I just would not choose to exercise that capacity.

The point of Life is to evolve beyond our last failure. If we can master that, we will truly be free.

also Elizbaeth, slow down, yes Eve did what she did, but Adam is somewhat complicit, he was right there watching the snake convincing Eve and he never tried to stop her error. Additionally, man and woman are two parts of the same whole, so even if Adam were less complicit, he would have made the same error Eve made had the roles been somehow reversed, tho his error would have been related to male traits similar to Eve’s error being connected to female traits. His inaction to admit error to Eve while the snake was engaging her sounds like something men do today (women too perhaps, because in some things we can be very alike).

So if you would not and are ok with that, why is it not ok for A & E?

As to Adam, he just showed the good sense to follow Eve's lead, just as you indicate you would do.

Regards

DL

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎26‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 1:51 AM, Jsbrads said:

I would have made the same error the first time. Doesn’t mean I have to be a stupid beast and repeat the error the second time

??

So you would stay as bright as a brick and not even be bright enough to know you were naked and never reproduce. Ok.

Regards

DL

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.