Have Stefan or anybody here commented on attacks towards his videos?

Rajon

A man named Shaun took on Stefan's video about Amerindians. It claimed to counter Stefan's argument on whether it was genodice. You can look it up on YouTube.

Question is, has Stefan himself commented on it or other attacks? Has anybody here?

Hi @Rajon

A quote from this article :

[...] "

Altai in southern Siberia sits right at the centre of Russia. But the tiny, mountainous republic has a claim to fame unknown until now - Native Americans can trace their origins to the remote region.

DNA research revealed that genetic markers linking people living in the Russian republic of Altai, southern Siberia, with indigenous populations in North America.

A study of the mutations indicated a lineage shift between 13,000 and 14,000 years ago - when people are thought to have walked across the ice from Russia to America." [...]

... aaand if there were mass-graves indicating that the 'immigrants' were quite good at 'forceful negotiations' with the then aboriginal locals, wouldn't it be a logical conclusion to infer that the mainstream perspective on the Indians, colonisation is at the least...

suffers the blatant lies of willful omissions? - some would ask.

I thought I shared these thoughts, given you seemed interested in the topic. I am not particularly.

Barnsley

Edited by barn
preposition at the beginning

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.