Do Republicans and pedophile priests share the same vile sexual morality.

Gnostic Bishop

I wrote this for the religious forum but it seems to be a question that I should have put to Republicans as they are exhibiting the same vile morality as pedophile priests and the religious who ignore morality to feed their tribal needs.

Do you see any difference in the immoral and unethical position of both groups?

How and why can people ignore their God’s immoral ways?

I find it quite strange that Christian, Muslims and Jews can ignore the immoral ways that their God is shown to have in the Bible, Qur’an and Talmud.

If you have read any of the critical books on God, you will have seen God described with some rather disingenuous terms that, if applied to a man, would see that man executed by any moral government in quick order. The Buddhist saying that if you ever meet God, kill him seems quite fitting. Frankly, I think killing him without making him suffer for a time would be too good for him. If hell were real, that would be a better end for him as mankind would surely need to see that torture to gain real closure for God’s crimes against humanity. This aside.

I can appreciate the value for society of local churches, mosques and temples but cannot fathom why lying priests, preachers and imams try to sell their God as a good God, when he is obviously more satanic than Satan. Perhaps scripture speak at least one truth in that the whole world would be deceived by Satan and his lying preachers and imams. Not that I believe in Satan.

As a Gnostic Christian, my focus has been to try to become a Parfait, a perfected moral man, using the methods Jesus taught. It has been a long climb up Jacob’s ladder and apotheosis put me up one rung and I have tried to climb higher, but seem to have stalled due to my inability to find arguments that are persuasive enough to loosen Satan’s grip on the minds of Christians, Muslims and Jews. Their need of fellowship is stronger than their work on their moral sense and they stay in their religions even though they know that their God is immoral and not worthy of their idol worship. This Gnostic Christian truth is not a flattering epithet for God, which is likely what cause their destruction by Inquisition.

The truth hurts the religious even when given with a loving touch. I am not that good at that but have seen good honest lovers of Christ get verbally abused by theists. They think hate is motivating those who speak against their God even when love is the motivator. Hate is born of love, and the Gnostic hate of God is justified on moral grounds, and the attempted correction of a believers moral sense and their thinking is done out of love. They forget that that is how Jesus was and how that love driven expression of hate with what he saw around him almost got him killed at the hands of the Jews. So the myth says.

The fact that I have had many theists resist entering into moral argument of their God indicates that they know that their God is immoral. I can appreciate that once a person accepts the fellowship that his tribal nature seeks, and he can survive without having better morals, he is loath to jeopardize the comfort zone he has created for himself. The problem is that theists are living in self-deception and for one who seeks or has attained Gnosis, a deeper knowing of himself, self-deception is basically not allowed. That is why I have to bother fighting a fight that is almost un-winnable.

If you have an answer to the question I posed at the onset, please enlighten me as I am quite disappointed to see so many living in self-deception and without Gnosis, and following Gods who are demonstrably more Satan like than God like.

In the terrible days that we will face from environmental degradation that will soon be upon us, a new and moral God will be required and we presently do not have one.

I recognize that our tribal and fellowship needs are quite strong and a part of our basic instincts. Do you have any idea as to how we can break Satan’s hold on Christians, Muslims and Jews and change their fellowship and tribal needs to a need for a God with decent moral values?

Regards

DL

I think you are coming from the extreme fear of death that one can observe manifested in the secular world. And it is quite understandable, as death is indeed scary with a bad God.

God is not subject to the same rules as you are, because he is God, and above gravity. He is the one who owns your life, and he has the right to take it away. 
The Lord gave me everything I had, and they were his to take away. (Job 1:21)

Being a pedophile does not mean being a child molester. It's like saying a straight male is a rapist because he wants to have certain sexual relations.

Republicans and pedophiles? Most people ignore morality for personal gain. Your use of those two seems inflammatory as they are effectively not related in any way other than being labels for groups of people. I don't know any other reason you would suggest that only people of one sexual preference or one political party are a way instead of pointing out groups in general.

If God is real and all that bible/quran stuff is real, then your idea of morality is only your perception. Like having a favorite color. It doesn't make it a better color, you just like it. That's how morality works. It's not subjective, however, because God defines morality because he defines everything. You don't know what is moral. Only god knows. You only know what you THINK is moral and you are wrong. Basically, if God does it, it's okay. God didn't say that murder was wrong, he said that you committing murder was wrong. Like, a 15 year old can have sex with a 15 year old, but if you are 40, you cannot have sex with a 15 year old. Dems tha rules. Morality of God is like morality of your parents. Your parents can swear, but they will ground you to your room if you do it. It has less to do with what is moral or immoral and what is correct and incorrect in a system of rules. If you want heaven/allowance, you do what you are told.

If God isn't real and it's all BS, then morality is subjective and mostly just based on the golden rule of "do unto others..."

As far as I can tell, religion, statism, whatever is simply based on humans requiring some sort of greater purpose, hope, order etc. I mean, there is a reason that most atheists tend to be leftists that worship the state. The Government knows best. They can tell you how to live. They have all the answers. Intelligent enough people can be atheist or more likely agnostic and have a respect for the rights of others and not want a giant central government to oppress people. It's not common, but it happens often enough.

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎18‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 8:42 AM, Mishi2 said:

I think you are coming from the extreme fear of death that one can observe manifested in the secular world. And it is quite understandable, as death is indeed scary with a bad God.

God is not subject to the same rules as you are, because he is God, and above gravity. He is the one who owns your life, and he has the right to take it away. 
The Lord gave me everything I had, and they were his to take away. (Job 1:21)

You have no way of knowing anything about any supernatural God.

Pray to your God to help you stop lying to us.

You are showing your slave mentality and would be wise to ignore me as I am free of your delusional slave mentality and thinking.

Regards

DL

1 minute ago, Gnostic Bishop said:

You have no way of knowing anything about any supernatural God.

Pray to your God to help you stop lying to us.

You are showing your slave mentality and would be wise to ignore me as I am free of your delusional slave mentality and thinking.

No arguments then?

On ‎19‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 9:57 PM, Worlok said:

Being a pedophile does not mean being a child molester.

I was comparing their vile moralities. Not people.

Most people ignore morality for personal gain.

Yes. A tribalism gain with a loss of morality.

I don't know any other reason you would suggest that only people of one sexual preference or one political party are a way instead of pointing out groups in general.

I point out the Republicans because of the hypocritical way they are responding to many claims of abuse. Denials and calling their victims liars.

If God is real and all that bible/quran stuff is real, then your idea of morality is only your perception.

Yes. And since God is not around to correct us, I will go with my own views.

So should you. Right?

It's not subjective, however, because God defines morality because he defines everything.

So you would take moral guidance from a genocidal son murdering prick of a God.

Are you insane?

I will wait for your answer before dealing with your supernatural fantasy.

Regards

DL

4 minutes ago, Gnostic Bishop said:

I cannot argue with invisible Gods and if you are to just throw him at me whenever the discussion gets hot, it is pointless for me to bother with you.

I quoted you the Bible. If that is not enough for you, then you are in no way talking about the same religion that I am, and this conversation is pointless. You are about as christian as a mormon.

4 minutes ago, Mishi2 said:

I quoted you the Bible. If that is not enough for you, then you are in no way talking about the same religion that I am, and this conversation is pointless. You are about as christian as a mormon.

And you are as big of a moron as all idol worshiping fools, who love a genocidal son murdering prick.

I hope you parting insult was as rewarding to you as mine was to me.

Now go shove your stupid moral views and head back up your God's ass whence they came.

Do not expect any thing else from me here. You are not worth it.

Regards

DL

1 minute ago, Gnostic Bishop said:

And you are as big of a moron as all idol worshiping fools, who love a genocidal son murdering prick.

I hope you parting insult was as rewarding to you as mine was to me.

Now go shove your stupid moral views and head back up your God's ass whence they came.

Do not expect any thing else from me here. You are not worth it.

Oh wait. Are you a troll? Damn it...

On 11/18/2017 at 7:23 AM, Gnostic Bishop said:

I wrote this for the religious forum but it seems to be a question that I should have put to Republicans as they are exhibiting the same vile morality as pedophile priests and the religious who ignore morality to feed their tribal needs.

I'm missing the link between Republicans and pedophiles.

On 11/18/2017 at 7:23 AM, Gnostic Bishop said:

I recognize that our tribal and fellowship needs are quite strong and a part of our basic instincts. Do you have any idea as to how we can break Satan’s hold on Christians, Muslims and Jews and change their fellowship and tribal needs to a need for a God with decent moral values?

The Christian God's values are universally preferable. Trying to argue against them inherently validates them.

Regarding tribalism, what tribal allegiance do Christians have anymore? Their only allegiance is to Jews, (aka Churchianity). Had they preserved their tribal instincts, they would know that Judah (thus his lineage the Jews) was cursed and cast out, which is why they had their own kingdom. The remaining tribes of Israel mixed with the greater Japhethites (Indo-Europeans), and hence, the british would never have given Israel to anyone if they were loyal to their tribe. The historical evidence does not support your claim of tribalism.

Much of our problems today could have been avoided if we put our people first.

On ‎04‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 11:55 PM, Fashus Maximus said:

I'm missing the link between Republicans and pedophiles.

As I stated. Their morals are about the same. Watch them elect an accused pedophile.

The Christian God's values are universally preferable. Trying to argue against them inherently validates them.

Not to intelligent and moral people.

Regarding tribalism, what tribal allegiance do Christians have anymore? Their only allegiance is to Jews, (aka Churchianity).

You ask which tribe then answered yourself. What a strange mind you have. 

Had they preserved their tribal instincts, they would know that Judah (thus his lineage the Jews) was cursed and cast out, which is why they had their own kingdom. The remaining tribes of Israel mixed with the greater Japhethites (Indo-Europeans), and hence, the british would never have given Israel to anyone if they were loyal to their tribe. The historical evidence does not support your claim of tribalism.

So you do not recognize your own tribal instinct ot the one driving people to accept a genocidal son murdering God.
Ok.

Much of our problems today could have been avoided if we put our people first.

If you mean all people placed first above a genocidal God, I agree.

Regards

DL

On 12/6/2017 at 12:12 PM, Gnostic Bishop said:

As I stated. Their morals are about the same. Watch them elect an accused pedophile.

There is absolutely no evidence of wrongdoing on Roy Moore's part. Innocent until proven guilty.

Not to intelligent and moral people.

So you think that dumb and immoral people accept UPB, ok. I'll just point out what an insult this is to most users on this forum.

You haven't provided any argument to disprove UPB. Matter of fact, why aren't you on Stefan's show disproving him?

You ask which tribe then answered yourself. What a strange mind you have.

It's called a rhetorical question. Welcome to the English language. 

Loyalty to a foreign tribe, is the opposite of tribalism by definition. This invalidates your claim of tribalism. Do you have a counter-argument to make?

So you do not recognize your own tribal instinct ot the one driving people to accept a genocidal son murdering God.

My argument was that we Japhethites have repeatedly acted counter to our tribal interests, which again invalidates your claim that the problem is tribalism.

Your quote above does not provide a counter-argument.

If you mean all people placed first above a genocidal God, I agree.

Again, you're just repeating your claim, as though I did not make any counter-arguments or state historical evidence.

This is a philosophy forum. The aim is to reach the truth. I have entered into this conversation with the willingness to be proven wrong. If you're not willing to engage me with evidence and arguments, how can you expect this conversation to be fruitful towards the goal of truth?

• 1 month later...

Roy Moore is not a moral problem even if the age of consensual interaction was younger than you are used to in modern culture.

Harassing behavior is immoral.

There is a definite line between prepubescent pedophilia and postpubescent pedophilia. We in the modern world accept that interactions with teenagers is very frowned upon and illegal, but it is more indicative of a badly socialized awkward person, not evil. 

A hundred years ago, 15 yr old girls marrying was not uncommon, 16 yr olds marrying was quiet common, a short time prior, 14 yr olds marrying was not unheard of. My friend’s great grandmother was formally married at 12, but lived with her husband at 13 (he 14). 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.