Stef the Hypocrite

Typho0n

Why cannot Stef mention anything negative about Trump. Seems like he has almost been paid off to create more division. He is always wanting us to attack the left. He slipped pass #PizzaGate saying he was too emotional... yet brings emotional and imitating condescending voices into his casts. He was fighting for freedom but now has supported Trump blindly , Trump is keeping the swamp pumping the stock market bubble... and even been on a few visits to Jeffory Epstines Island.... nothing but emotional diverting bullshit from Stef. Why cannot he bring Truth to this? Has he been paid off that much? He is no longer bringing philosophy to the world, just more propaganda. We are in for dark times if leaders like this flip so easy. DO NOT KEEP YOUR HEAD IN THE SAND!!!! WAKE UP!!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

3 hours ago, Jos van Weesel said:

Talk about emotional diverting bullshit.

I'm sure there are objections to be made, and maybe you should even call into the show - callers with criticism get in front of the line, remember?

But this isn't the way to do it, and you know that.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Thanks @Typho0n

for your rambling honesty, very telling.

Barnsley

Alternatives? To FDR, anyone?........ Quite a few independent video producers on Youtube, "NOW, a warning?!" ..... on "The crisis in Europe" and "soon" to be Canada and the USA. Often conspicuous I find is often the lack of information on things or where you don't hear much about the present state of a country S.Africa and Venezuela as examples. Sometimes can read interesting information on "Far Right" political websites (red pill moment, immigration is wonderful, uhhhhh, why is virtually everyone saying it, got to be at least one person who is different), but pretty sure most of them are bought off or infiltrated as "Enemies of the State". 

Syrian Missile Strike."If it was Hillary in power are you telling me you wouldn't be holding her to the same standard, and don't give me any of that 4-D Chess Crap." Stefan, then talking about Trump making a "mistake" with the Syria strike though he could "understand from a realpolitk point of view" and how Merkel and co were praising him. Stefan playing ping pong in contempt at the Syrian Strike, when the press secretary Sean Spicer made a Holocaust gaffe. Personally I couldn't see why a follow up invasion would go through, given what happened with Libya. Lot of "I"m off the Trump Train." though with people staking their reputation on Trump, easy to see why there was the "tension".

The Wall. Something along the lines of, just get the military to do it and cut out the bureaucracy.

and if the "Left wins". "Do you know what they do to soft, bald, overweight Republicans in prison Ernest?"

Like some kind of soap opera.

• Downvote 1

13 hours ago, Typho0n said:

He is no longer bringing philosophy to the world, just more propaganda.

You know when you claim someone is "no longer bringing philosophy to the world" that implies you know what philosophy is. When you claim someone is bringing "more propaganda" that says you know what the propaganda is.

so bring the philosophy and call out the propaganda, but start with an actual argument this time, instead of the incoherent statement you originally posted. 

Also, Trump is not pumping up the stock market bubble lol, the stock market has been going up even under Obama. It's because of the FED low-interest rate. It's basically free money. Of course, the stock market keeps going up.

The solution is still the same:
END THE FED
TAXATION IS THEFT
#FreeCryptocurrency

The FCC net neutrality is rumored to stop Crypto. Stefan doesn't deal with rumors tho so not sure if he will mention that.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On ‎11‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 4:38 AM, Typho0n said:

Why cannot Stef mention anything negative about Trump. Seems like he has almost been paid off to create more division. He is always wanting us to attack the left. He slipped pass #PizzaGate saying he was too emotional... yet brings emotional and imitating condescending voices into his casts. He was fighting for freedom but now has supported Trump blindly , Trump is keeping the swamp pumping the stock market bubble... and even been on a few visits to Jeffory Epstines Island.... nothing but emotional diverting bullshit from Stef. Why cannot he bring Truth to this? Has he been paid off that much? He is no longer bringing philosophy to the world, just more propaganda. We are in for dark times if leaders like this flip so easy. DO NOT KEEP YOUR HEAD IN THE SAND!!!! WAKE UP!!!!!

The only hypocritical comments I can recall one; calling dating younger "creepy." This is not an argument to steal his line. 

On 11/22/2017 at 10:38 AM, Typho0n said:

Literally the first thing he did was condemn Trump's bombing of some empty airport. If anything, Stef is being too harsh on Trump given the results this man is getting us.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.