Text auto-deletes when I press ENTER

Jot

Am I the only one experiencing this problem?

Both in the private messenger and when I am replying to threads, I often lose chunks of text if I press Enter which normally should move my cursor to the next row instead of deleting the last written paragraph. 

This issue was brought by the last forum interface update. 

Hi @Jot

I'm no admin or 'tech-fairy' (haha... sorry, got amused for a sec), but perhaps you could clarify the type of device / platform you're on.

Is it pc?

Is it windows?

Is it Firefox? (palemoon is the new king)

Additionally :

On mobile (Android) in the past I had issues when tapping space or arrow keys(especially after 'quote this' actions) and figured out that by changing the location of the cursor by tapping beforehand to outside areas of quotes the problem would be solved.

Barnsley

1 minute ago, barn said:

Hi @Jot

I'm no admin or 'tech-fairy' (haha... sorry, got amused for a sec), but perhaps you could clarify the type of device / platform you're on.

Is it pc?

Is it windows?

Is it Firefox? (palemoon is the new king)

Additionally :

On mobile (Android) in the past I had issues when tapping space or arrow keys(especially after 'quote this' actions) and figured out that by changing the location of the cursor by tapping beforehand to outside areas of quotes the problem would be solved.

Barnsley

Chrome win 10, this forum is the only one in which I have ever experienced this.

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.