Education is under attack please HELP

Baby Turtle

So the word is out EVERYWHERE, Schools and teachers are violating free speech and other constitutional rights are being stamped out, especially in the U.S.

I decided to investigate the source. Take note of Affiliations and political activities as you join me untangling the web.

This is what I found.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AFL–CIO#Political_activities

The AFL-CIO was a major component of the New Deal Coalition that dominated politics into the mid-1960s.[9] Although it has lost membership, finances, and political clout since 1970, it remains a major player on the liberal side of national politics, with a great deal of activity in lobbying, grassroots organizing, coordinating with other liberal organizations, fund-raising, and recruiting and supporting candidates around the country

THIS IS IMPORTANT  Affiliation

American Federation of Teachers

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Federation_of_Teachers#Political_activities

I NEED HELP with further research. I opened a REALLY big can of worms when I found this...

List of unions affiliated with the AFL–CIO

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_unions_affiliated_with_the_AFL–CIO#Currently_affiliated_unions

This really scares me

The list is huge. I don't know how deep the influence goes but this explains ALOT about the loss of liberty and freedom that we have been experiencing.

It also explains the push back and clout that the schools have. This is far too much power being concentrated.

I feel like I am losing my mind a little bit when I chase each of these leads it just branches out into everything.

A very scary web.

My thought is that if we can do something about the hold these groups have on the minds of our young we can stop the indoctrination.

It's sad to see this happening, but indoctrination happens all the time. It isn't just from big government, but also from companies, organisations, parents, etc.. from basically anyone. It's good that this is being called out for what it really is, but this won't be the end of indoctrination. It's like trying to end bullying, it won't happen because it's part of human nature. The only way to prevent bad things from happening is by arming yourself with the ability to not get bullied/indoctrinated. If we can teach kids to stand-up/think for themselves, then they will find the way.

Unless the skirmish comes to you, the tentacles aren't worth fighting - rather attack the head.  To my knowledge, the best avenue for this has been Judicial Watch, of which, I stay amazed at how little coverage they get by so called liberty movement heads.

Separately, the way to go about defeating the education cartel would be through decentralized education, perhaps started as homeschooler resources.

If you are interested in particular entanglements, see https://littlesis.org/

I am trying to follow the rabbit hole there is so much information here List of unions affiliated with the AFL–CIO One person can only do so much

This is a list of AFL-CIO affiliated member unions:

I need help

"Follow" is hardly worth anything.  Donate or spread (I do both).  And, if you don't have any money, perhaps go work at McDonalds (their working environment is probably cramped enough for you).

The depth of corruption in the education system is not that important.  For the people that care, the fruit it bears is evidence enough for there being an issue. And, if your intent is to spread info to alert others, there is plenty of information on the surface without the need to determine the in depth connections.

If the issue is a matter of identifying corrupt politicians, well, that is done easily enough by just looking at how the vote. 

So, I assume the interest here is a personal itch that serves little public interest.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎2‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 12:26 PM, grithin said:

Unless the skirmish comes to you, the tentacles aren't worth fighting - rather attack the head.  To my knowledge, the best avenue for this has been Judicial Watch, of which, I stay amazed at how little coverage they get by so called liberty movement heads.

Separately, the way to go about defeating the education cartel would be through decentralized education, perhaps started as homeschooler resources.

If you are interested in particular entanglements, see https://littlesis.org/

Jordan Peterson has already begun to start the process. He is smart enough to have pointed out the problem, offered a solution, and is beginning to provide another resource. It will take time but, this the next big disruption. Government education needs to be disrupted the way BTC will disrupt the banking world. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.