Like-minded people in Canada

JuliaS

Hi,

I would like to know how a real conservative who believes in small government can find like-minded people in Canada.

I'm a 25 years old who has been trying to find like-minded friends to connect with but unfortunately all we have here are a bunch of lefties who believe in big government, who are immoral, and hate everything we stand for.

I'm not a big social media fan and I also believe it doesn't help with connecting on a more personal level with people so I have tried some websites but it is not easy to find like-minded people.

Therefore, I am trying the Molyneux community since I listen to many of his podcast hoping you guys might have some ideas on how to meet like-minded folks around Canada especially around Quebec. 

Thanks.

Hi there @JuliaS,

(Not Canadian myself, sorry.)

You could try meetup. com, if there's none maybe start one yourself. (face to face is much easier to see people for who they really are)

Also, check out discord (voice) chats... though, don't know the name it's under... maybe someone will kindly drop a link here.

(searching the forums might give you more info too)

Barnsley

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
59 minutes ago, JuliaS said:

Hi Barn,

Unfortunately, not a lot of success. I do have to say that I haven't been that actively looking but will get back into it.

Thanks for checking in.

Sure thing! Any updates, I'll be reading that.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.