Internet C E N S O R S H I P

GoodJBoy

It appears that the major players in the internet are left wing extremists (Google, Twitter, YouTube, FaceBook, etc.) and since they are corporate entities who are now openly censoring people, I do not wish to give them my internet attention nor my money.  As such, I am looking to alternatives to these services and am planning on trying to not use their services anymore.

One of my issues is that I enjoy listening to Stefan on YouTube.  Because I feel my viewership of YouTube is fueling the left wing extremists, I do not want to view anything on it anymore.

I want to boycott Google, Twitter, YouTube, etc... any company that pulls their big brother strings on conservatives.

Should I do this even though I will not be listening to Stefan anymore?  Should we all be doing this?  What are you thoughts?

1 hour ago, GoodJBoy said:

It appears that the major players in the internet are left wing extremists (Google, Twitter, YouTube, FaceBook, etc.) and since they are corporate entities who are now openly censoring people, I do not wish to give them my internet attention nor my money.  As such, I am looking to alternatives to these services and am planning on trying to not use their services anymore.

One of my issues is that I enjoy listening to Stefan on YouTube.  Because I feel my viewership of YouTube is fueling the left wing extremists, I do not want to view anything on it anymore.

I want to boycott Google, Twitter, YouTube, etc... any company that pulls their big brother strings on conservatives.

Should I do this even though I will not be listening to Stefan anymore?  Should we all be doing this?  What are you thoughts?

In my view mostly these things are compatible with following your own best interest, being a smart consumer. For instance, I used to love bitchute however, I could not upload videos on there. As bitchute becomes more popular the company will improve their services so I will be able to.

Bitchute really is superior to youtube. I don't watch youtube for crappy trendies so the fact that it is "all political" is awesome., Gab is good but I've kept my twitter, very little interaction on Gab.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.