‘Whites must be happy we are not calling for genocide’: Malema on land expropriation

Rudi

5 hours ago, barn said:

Hi @Rudi

I don't see any words written from you. Why should I watch this post? (too many clickbaity stuff... sorry)

(first time poster/recent member?) ok.

(Just a link) hmmm...

Cause it's terrifyingly interesting and relevant? I dunno. I bit. Thx Rudi.

Hitler never said anything about Jews that was more untrue and slanderous than what the entire world has come to believe about South African whites.

Me, in college a few years ago “Whites in South Africa are being murdered by the thousand.”

The general reaction: “Good. They deserve to die.”

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Guys, new person that's why just the link. I don't really know what to say (that the video doesn't). One of the white people in South Africa everyone wants dead. Don't have a farm, lots of money or rich parents. The house I rent might be on stolen land though, not sure. 

41 minutes ago, Rudi said:

Hi Guys, new person that's why just the link. I don't really know what to say (that the video doesn't). One of the white people in South Africa everyone wants dead. Don't have a farm, lots of money or rich parents. The house I rent might be on stolen land though, not sure. 

Hey no problem, I wish more people would post more interesting things.

There was a guy on the show a while a go who worked as a security guard in South Africa, Stefan & Mike talked about helping the guy to get out of the country, not sure where it went.

Lot of former South Africans in Alberta Canada, although with the environmentalists probably a few laid off, still probably better work and safety wise, though -40C  and colder sometimes in winter.  

Can't you get your a.s.s to Australia or New Zealand? probably the least crazy regimes. Personally I'd like to do that, though kind of lazy, I live in the UK(don't move there). 

So everyone know's about the farm murders being featured on the internet. It's a hot topic in the news since Australia is looking at ways to assist white farmers. My problem is exactly what the person on Stefan's show. I've been trying to immigrate to Canada for about two years. Very strict policies and since I don't have a degree there's no way. So what people aren't taking into account is that the whole of the white South African community is at risk. Crime is high ( understatement ) so the majority of break-ins would be in the middle class area's. Problem is when crimes are committed by black people in a white persons house and they are present it becomes a hate crime most of the time. The hate speech by EFF and other parties is not helping the situation. A normal house break-in is ending up in a violent hate crime. Next week the Kardashians might buy a poodle and then the coverage of the genocide on white South Africans will be forgotten. Figured this forum could help keep the topic alive or maybe help with more coverage  

2 hours ago, Rudi said:

Hi @Rudi

My appologies, just saw the video.

Powder keg with a lit, short fuse.

I sincerely hope you get out ASAP.

on the dictator, metaphorically:

'The remaining clients of the bank should be relieved, the management have not made a decision on declaring bankruptcy during the emergency session.'

(Hmm...)

Barnsley

p.s. (Sorry again for being hesitant initially.)

Edited by barn
'NWO' - new wORd order, metaphor

I remember seeing a programme on Sky News in the UK a while a go where, black south African mothers would disable their children on purpose by giving them some form of toxic brew or alcohol. Leading to permanent mental retardation, so they could claim disability benefit "for" the children.

17 minutes ago, Rudi said:

So everyone know's about the farm murders being featured on the internet. It's a hot topic in the news since Australia is looking at ways to assist white farmers. My problem is exactly what the person on Stefan's show. I've been trying to immigrate to Canada for about two years. Very strict policies and since I don't have a degree there's no way. So what people aren't taking into account is that the whole of the white South African community is at risk. Crime is high ( understatement ) so the majority of break-ins would be in the middle class area's. Problem is when crimes are committed by black people in a white persons house and they are present it becomes a hate crime most of the time. The hate speech by EFF and other parties is not helping the situation. A normal house break-in is ending up in a violent hate crime. Next week the Kardashians might buy a poodle and then the coverage of the genocide on white South Africans will be forgotten. Figured this forum could help keep the topic alive or maybe help with more coverage  

Yeah if you don't have a degree you're pretty much screwed on emigration. Although there is the possibilitiy of getting a skilled visa in Agriculture in Australia, might be the same in Canada. The middle provinces have only like 100,000 people and you can fit the UK into them, although I've heard they have vicious biting insects.

I'm interested in ulterior ideas in emmigration, maybe I could marry some trailor trash redneck in the USA or Australia, doublebag or something.

On ‎24‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 2:20 AM, Rudi said:

problem is I can't farm lol

Hey mate, fellow saffer here, or ex-saffer anyway. I was one of the lucky ones, my family moved to NZ when I was younger, and now I live in Australia. I'm about to get into farming myself, and having lived in urban areas for my whole life, I have barely any skills or knowledge useful for farmwork. But I'm willing, eager and able to learn, and right now I'm giving someone an extra hand on their farm, working for free for now as way of training up and doing something I'm increasingly becoming more interested in, and this is while working a desk job. I work the farm in my free time. But that's me, depending on what you want to do with your life and how young you are, there are many options.

You've mentioned Canada, but don't forget Australia and New Zealand. Australia is similar to South Africa in many ways, which is perhaps why I enjoy living here more so than in New Zealand. Both countries are great though, and both have their pros and cons. My family originally tried to get into Australia, but we did not have enough immigration points, and so next choice was NZ, which was luckily easier to immigrate to. https://www.immigration.govt.nz/new-zealand-visas if you're interested. Have a look at the long term and immediate skill shortages, and hopefully you fit one of the skill shortage options. If not, look at online training or going to university or trade school, or if you have the money, could even apply for a student visa and study in NZ or elsewhere. Trades jobs (i.e. electrician, mechanic, plumber, etc) as well as Agricultural jobs are currently shown on the shortage list, as well as IT jobs. You can also move to Australia once you have your NZ Citizenship due to the SCV (Special Category Visa) agreement between the two countries, which allows citizens from each country to live and work in the other country with certain benefits and without the need to apply for a visa.

If you want to stay in South Africa, or while you're still there, maybe look at joining Suidlanders? I'm quite into the idea of prepping and homesteading, so they appeal to that side of me, and as Stefan says, it's important to find your tribe. If SHTF, wouldn't you want to be part of a community that has prepared for just that?

If you have any questions, let me know. Stay safe and good luck!

Thanks for the link. My parents worked on a farm so I grew up on one. Fruit farm. Was in an agricultural school for 1 year, so probably know a lot more than most.

Just for interest sake I though I'd share what made headline news today. I'll give the short version and post the link for the whole story.

So this white South African lady was robbed. In the shock and maybe some stupidity on her side, she made racial comments to the police officers about Black people in South Africa. Now she's not innocent and should never have said what she did, but they passed a 3 year prison sentence and refused her bail. Part of the headline says "Nowhere to hide for racists". 

So we have Julius Malema singing Kill the farmer kill the Boer. One bullet one Boer etc etc, Nothing happens

https://www.news24.com/Columnists/AdriaanBasson/nowhere-to-hide-for-racists-like-vicki-momberg-anymore-20180328  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.