Government School Rape by Teacher Stats

Teiid

We see it on the news practically every week. Another teacher who has raped a child in public school, only it's not called "rape" because the perpetrator is a woman.

I know Stef has alluded to the data before, but I haven't seen it laid out. Does anyone know where to find the rape rates for public schools that INCLUDE female teachers raping students?

I'm not sure where to find this information, but should we focus on teachers only? What about other staff officials, like assistant coaches?

I mention that because eight years ago in my town, a female assistant coach at the local high school molested a teenager and is now a registered sex offender. And here's the kicker: she was a classmate of mine who used to pick on me.:blink:

Sounds like, when the cracks grow wider and the gate is breached... a far larger me-2 movement will sweep accross the West. Governments rapidly loosing support, public employee status won't be seeked as much.

It can happen.

Maybe, but there need to be facts to shout out. People (rightly) lost their minds about the pedophilia in the Catholic church. Is the situation worse in government schools? I think they may be, but need evidence to know for sure.

5 minutes ago, Teiid said:

Maybe, but there need to be facts to shout out. People (rightly) lost their minds about the pedophilia in the Catholic church. Is the situation worse in government schools? I think they may be, but need evidence to know for sure.

True. Evidence that is 'to stay' even if in the moment it wouldn't be picked up immediately, eventually it'll be. Yep, totally makes sense.

• 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.