USA today promotes parents mentally torturing young boy

I haven't been this angry in a LONG time. Something is really broken here.

So I watched this video on Facebook from USA Today  What a fine bunch of totalitarian promoters we have there, let me tell you.

It shows a young boy opening his birthday present. Mom is filming.

Inside a box he sees a note. His dad has been gone a long time and wrote him a letter saying that he was going to miss his son's birthday.

The boy cries.

He keeps opening more boxes.

He's getting frustrated.

Last box has a note.

"Why all these boxes for one note?" He says, exasperated, and upset.

The note says "Surprise."

Dad steps around the corner in his military garb.

The young boy runs into his fathers arms, tears streaming down his face.

WHAT IN THE LIVING HELL ARE THESE PARENTS THINKING?!   

That it's funny? That it would be a 'neat surprise?!'

You want to surprise your child, then come home and surprise him. Don't torture his emotions with disappointment, and loss.....and heartbreak.

Tell the truth, especially to young kids!

I go to the USA TODAY Facebook page and click the angry button.

----an error message.

I click again.

-----I've been locked out of my account.   *RAGE MODE ENGAGE*

Fuck you manipulating asshole parents.   Stop lying to your son! He's not there for you to get a viral video.

Fuck you USA TODAY for promoting this absolute horror of induced childhood trauma.

Fuck you Facebook and your bullshit auto-lock algorithms.

Fuck you politicians for promoting needless wars in shithole deserts on the other side of the world.

Fuck you military industrial complex. Our fathers need to be at home with their kids. Not bleeding out in a senseless war.

Fuck you whatever slimy worm military shill thought it was a good idea to promote WAR with a CHILD!

And Dads, if you make the choice to leave your home to go kill strangers, rather than teach your sons and daughters how to orient themselves properly in the world, FUCK YOU TOO!

Do the right God Damned thing. If you have children, you do EVERYTHING you can to be with them

And fuck every obstacle that gets in the way of children having a father.

--------------

....oh and guess what. The USATODAY comment section is a facebook plug in. Talk about a god damned circle jerk.

I am angry, but USA TODAY articles are immune from the angry face it seems.

Do me a favor if you hate facebook and the MSM. Go click angry on this with your FB account and see if you get locked out.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/militarykind/2018/05/02/birthday-surprise-air-force-dad-turns-sad-tears-into-happy-ones/574501002/

There was one glimer of hope.  At least the comment section below the video was full of people just as pissed as I was.  

Probably not for the whole Dad not being at home thing, but at least they got that it was a dick move.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.