"In case of War or Crisis Leaflets" - Sweden

RichardY

1 minute ago, RichardY said:

Yeah can't have those nasty Russians invading. Despite Sweden invading Russia in the distant past. Should have sent out a zombie apocalypse leaflet instead, would be more realistic. Madness.

Russia has indeed shown signs of ambition, though. The whole Russia-Ukraine situation is messy enough to merit consideration. That said, I really don't think Russia wants Sweden, but remember, they don't believe that their policies are bad. They probably think that with their regulation and so forth that Russia's just aching to take over their utopia out of jealousy (else they wouldn't do the crap they do).

Nuclear Weapons. With a small population, would think Russia has more to fear with foreign powers gaining influence over their resources. The USA and China, exert influence over Canada to some extent. Buying up resources at lower prices than domestic citizens. Mafia gangs.

Obvious that they're worried about "random" mass riots and them some, from the "new swedes". Totally perverse. Pervert paradise it seems over there. UK isn't much better, less stuff to burn.

2 hours ago, vandoren said:

I thought they want to abolish cash...

Perhaps cash rations. Governments prefer you be on the system, so it could be the overton window keeping people from holding precious metals.

Or it could be the usual logical gymnastics of government.

24 minutes ago, Kohlrak said:

Perhaps cash rations. Governments prefer you be on the system, so it could be the overton window keeping people from holding precious metals.

Or it could be the usual logical gymnastics of government.

It's much simpler actually. Cash is liability to the banks in the accounting sense.

9 minutes ago, vandoren said:

It's much simpler actually. Cash is liability to the banks in the accounting sense.

Mybe, but i don't think government cares as much about that. One interesting thing i've heard, before, is that since cash can't be traced, neither can people who only use cash.

1 hour ago, Kohlrak said:

Mybe, but i don't think government cares as much about that. One interesting thing i've heard, before, is that since cash can't be traced, neither can people who only use cash.

Traceability is of course also a factor, but banks also lobby against cash because of profit.

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.