Signs we are winning copy

J.L.W

We cannot be sure what will happen. Many people living under Obama, that are on the Right, believed America would go downhill and never come back. Many people thought this under Bush II as well. And yet, out of nowhere, a Wild Trump appears! 

Those that give up, don't survive, don't have children, Black Pill, etc. etc. will have no say in the world of tomorrow. Those that persevere with faith and confidence in victory will be the ones who decide the future--for better or worse. If you don't like the idea of people you disagree with deciding your future for you, then don't Black Pill and let them win. Do what you can to have a positive effect on those around you (socially and morally especially; politics is downstream of culture, said--I think--Ben Shapiro) and live with joy of the moment and excitement for the potential of coming days--not only do you not know what bad can happen, you can't be sure what good could happen either. 

I mean, culturally, does anyone really care for the modern West? I appreciate that I can be left alone to do as I please within the law, but I wouldn't die for it. I'm grateful to live in the cushiest era known to man--that's for sure. I therefore focus on my life, my future family, my career as well as potential wealth. I intend to live out as much of what I preach (internally and externally) as possible and give a steady foundation for my sons to launch from, guide my daughters towards their future husbands, and prepare all of them so that they are practically flexible and capable of defending themselves and sticking up for themselves.

Some dude running away from Genghis Khan became the founder of the Ottoman Chieftaincy. That dude, literally just some refugee, became the founding ancestor of one of the biggest and longest-living dynasties in world history. If some bum named Atman can found a small country, if that bum's son could then turn it into a major country, and then that same bum's grandson turn it into the empire that overthrew the Byzantines, then surely we privileged (by an abundance of resources and technology) folk can do a small percentage point of that in our own lives?

I say we appreciate what we have in the present, open our minds to the many possibilities of the future, and focus on tending our own gardens as most of us simply cannot move the world like Trump or Putin can--however we can inspire those would-be heroes and provide a support base for those of like minds and good character.

On 9/25/2018 at 11:38 PM, Siegfried von Walheim said:

We cannot be sure what will happen. Many people living under Obama, that are on the Right, believed America would go downhill and never come back. Many people thought this under Bush II as well. And yet, out of nowhere, a Wild Trump appears! 

Those that give up, don't survive, don't have children, Black Pill, etc. etc. will have no say in the world of tomorrow. Those that persevere with faith and confidence in victory will be the ones who decide the future--for better or worse. If you don't like the idea of people you disagree with deciding your future for you, then don't Black Pill and let them win. Do what you can to have a positive effect on those around you (socially and morally especially; politics is downstream of culture, said--I think--Ben Shapiro) and live with joy of the moment and excitement for the potential of coming days--not only do you not know what bad can happen, you can't be sure what good could happen either. 

I mean, culturally, does anyone really care for the modern West? I appreciate that I can be left alone to do as I please within the law, but I wouldn't die for it. I'm grateful to live in the cushiest era known to man--that's for sure. I therefore focus on my life, my future family, my career as well as potential wealth. I intend to live out as much of what I preach (internally and externally) as possible and give a steady foundation for my sons to launch from, guide my daughters towards their future husbands, and prepare all of them so that they are practically flexible and capable of defending themselves and sticking up for themselves.

Some dude running away from Genghis Khan became the founder of the Ottoman Chieftaincy. That dude, literally just some refugee, became the founding ancestor of one of the biggest and longest-living dynasties in world history. If some bum named Atman can found a small country, if that bum's son could then turn it into a major country, and then that same bum's grandson turn it into the empire that overthrew the Byzantines, then surely we privileged (by an abundance of resources and technology) folk can do a small percentage point of that in our own lives?

I say we appreciate what we have in the present, open our minds to the many possibilities of the future, and focus on tending our own gardens as most of us simply cannot move the world like Trump or Putin can--however we can inspire those would-be heroes and provide a support base for those of like minds and good character.

Read the art of war.

You gotta know when you are fighting a stronger opponent so you can adjust your approach accordingly.

And to win the war you gotta know when you are fighting a battle that cannot be won.

You gotta know when to retreat, lay low and rethink your strategy.

If you look at the world right now you can see that freedom and sanity are losing. Big time!

Whatever we are doing is obviously not working.

A change of strategy is in order!

The other side does not give a fuck. They have the ultimate will to power. You can’t stick to your morals and values and expect to win against an opponent that has no such things. 

On 9/24/2018 at 4:50 PM, Azrael Rand said:

sure path downwards after Trump leaves office.

Immigration has increased under Trump.

National debt has increased under Trump.

Peter Strzok's gofundme raised $325,000 in one day. He's at nearly $500,000 now.

The Women's 2017 Pussyhat March drew 1 million people.

Trump brought a lot of the degeneracy to the surface, but he didn't do anything about it.

Trump is not even a bump on the way down.

On 9/25/2018 at 2:38 PM, Siegfried von Walheim said:

say we appreciate what we have in the present, open our minds to the many possibilities of the future, and focus on tending our own gardens as most of us simply cannot move the world like Trump or Putin can--however we can inspire those would-be heroes and provide a support base for those of like minds and good character.

Find your tribe.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.