The Multiverse

To me the philosophy of beginnings is the most critical of philosophies. To philosophize how the universe began, for example, is the path to understanding the universe. Let us say that my belief of how the universe began just happens to be correct. I have no way of knowing it. I just base my assumptions on that belief. If my assumptions are consistently proven true by analysis, I may consider my belief to be more of an understanding.

If someone puts forward a belief that mathematically seems accurate, yet doesn’t make much sense, I would give pause to that belief. Yes, I would give pause to a mathematically indicated belief.

Many years ago while studying electronics, I learned how to use an oscilloscope. Sometimes the circuit I was building picked up voltages from fluorescent lights. I had to physically manipulate resistance and use the resultant math to check that I didn’t have interference in the circuit.

The first, most important step to understand anything is to make certain that what you think you know or see isn’t something else entirely.

The notion of 11 dimensions, 9 of which are physical, seems to me to be quite unsound. This belief may be indicated by math. However, if an initial belief is incorrect, the math involved can indicate all kinds of impossibilities.

There may be people out there more knowledgeable than I am, but for the sake of argument, let us look at imaginary voltage. If I am incorrect in anything I say, please correct me.

Motors in a factory have an inductive load. Most factories have capacitor banks to better utilize energy. Energy is present at the source, yet with induction motors, part of that energy becomes imaginary until capacitance is introduced in the circuit. When inductance and capacitance are in balance in an ac circuit, then real power is being used.

Now, let us get back to the Universe. The math may indicate a possibility of 9 spatial dimensions and 2 temporal dimensions. Yet, I can not help but think that is absurd. If my math skills were competent enough to begin to analyse the situation, I would first try to see if the math may indicate that we only have 3 spatial dimensions and maybe 3 or 4 temporal dimensions.

We may know that time varies depending on mass and/or velocity. I would look into the possibility of imaginary temporal dimensions. Before I go off on some unexplainable theory that somehow 9 physical dimensions exist where we can only experience 3, I would make certain that what I think I am looking at isn’t something else entirely.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.