re: is college worth it?

I watched this Ages ago. For whatever reason, this post never went. I am noticing similar things with messages. Not sure if support can look into this.

Anyway, it was a great podcast. Its a nice change from politics,trump, and the left. I found it very insightful. I love the collaboration and I hope you bring back Jordan Peterson. Its highly beneficial given his background in the education system, reaching, and his agenda with education. I await that site he is making to cut out Marxist indoctrination.

As for the podcast, I enjoyed how Stefan broke down the reasons not to go to school. I like how he shower the uselessness of it outside the STEM field. I found it informative with respect to the favoritism towards women and even the kangaroo courts held by false accusations. Its pretty scary. Most of all, I liked the breakdown of Stefan's success in technology, starting young,and building a business. This was fantastic.

Now, I am going to play devils advocate. What if you aren't a entrepreneur? What to you don't have triple digit IQ like Stefan? With udemy and a variety of other resources, you can learn coding and programming. If you are below triple digit IQ, you are going to struggle. Furthermore, I believe it was Peterson who pointed to the scientific data that, there isn't a proven way to increase IQ nor mitigate say clinical mental retardation. The army won't take on someone with IQ of 83. I think it was said,at 85, they aren't issued a firearm due to their safe and others.

Finally, I agree with Stefan, outside STEM, its beneficial to avoid college and the blood money that is student loans at all costs. You cannot declare bankruptcy on it. If there's a alternative to adding to the college loan epidemic, by all means take it. If college is unnecessary, if its not a requirement, if all the information is out there in a library, and for free,it is stupid to go to college. Its not smart to invest in the education system if its not entirely necessary. I concur with Stefan however, I would argue this philosophy would apply to other domains.

If we argue that, it costs thousands of dollars for college which is mostly unnecessary (when looking at the data of what was learned in college), why would anybody get married? Its not necessary. Its not a requirement to survive. Its highly expensive. The divorce rate is disgusting and if we look at the stats based on gender, women initiate more then two thirds. There's the kangaroo court systems. There's custody battle. In getting married, a man swears away half his current and future earnings plus sexual access.

I've seen the Peterson vids on enforced monogamy and on curbing male aggression. I am a product of the nuclear family. I know its the ideal path for children. Its not a great deal for men. I know a lot of men banisher to the he garage. Are utility for resources and are cut off from sex.

Just to be consistent, if I can go without college, I likely can go without marriage. Neither guarantees success and if things go tits up, my resources, access,and children are taken from me.

For the record, I see this value in marriage but,I sm not a fan of what its becoming. Happy wife happy life. Lol

you can apply the stocks market mentality here. In the stocks, whenever a price is going too high, it will eventually crash down, and when a price is going down, it will eventually go up.

College price has skyrocket for like 40 years. It is coming to an end, and it will crash really soon. When it crash, people will realize a college degree means anything

Marriage has been "down" for quite a long time, and i truly believe that soon we will have the reversal and marriage will become a more important and respected thing with less divorces.

In my view, I will marry because I know my kids will be rational and functional in this world. I will have kids to leave the world three high IQ people with peaceful parenting views that will hopefully leave even more functional kids in the future. I will have kids to help and change the world

Just make sure u don't marry a crazy woman and yyou will be fine.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/4/2018 at 12:03 AM, Davi said:

you can apply the stocks market mentality here. In the stocks, whenever a price is going too high, it will eventually crash down, and when a price is going down, it will eventually go up.

I am agreewith you. I am hoping Peterson gets his site out and disrupts the edu system.

College price has skyrocket for like 40 years. It is coming to an end, and it will crash really soon. When it crash, people will realize a college degree means anything

Unfortunately, unless you have political contracts, a family fortune, the silver spoon or triple digit IQ, you have little options. At thirty, I would be working fast food or some dead end job without my edu.

Marriage has been "down" for quite a long time, and i truly believe that soon we will have the reversal and marriage will become a more important and respected thing with less divorces.

I disagree. I am no mgtow but, I operate with red pill awareness.

Let's say, you approach hundred women. How many would you date? Have sex with? Be in a ltr with?

Peterson targets men to take responsibility. His message resonates but, the dating market is fucking disgusting. You have the majority of women running through Chad's starting from teens all the way into late twenties. Some even thirty plus. 

We've seen the FDR podcasts truth on sex, single moms, gene warfare, hyoergamy etc.

So, she gets Chad's, gets beta male cucks provider, and his resources in a divorce. If she doesn't divorce or cuck, she usually gets fat. A lot of married men are cut off by their wives.

Only a moron and a fuck would make this sort of investment. 

**** outlier being, the man who married high school sweet heart, girl on late side of teens or early side of twenty when they met. No cucking or weird shit, no ambiguity etc. ****

I heard Stefan tell a woman late twenties to hurry up. Another words, some beta will take responsibility for r selected behavior when smv was at her best.

No thanks. Screaming misogyny is not an argument (thank you Stefan).

In my view, I will marry because I know my kids will be rational and functional in this world.

I will have kids to leave the world three high IQ people with peaceful parenting views that will hopefully leave even more functional kids in the future. I will have kids to help and change the world

Just make sure u don't marry a crazy woman and yyou will be fine.

On 7/14/2018 at 8:54 PM, meetjoeblack said:

I am agreewith you. I am hoping Peterson gets his site out and disrupts the edu system.

Unfortunately, unless you have political contracts, a family fortune, the silver spoon or triple digit IQ, you have little options. At thirty, I would be working fast food or some dead end job without my edu.

I disagree. I am no mgtow but, I operate with red pill awareness.

Let's say, you approach hundred women. How many would you date? Have sex with? Be in a ltr with?

Peterson targets men to take responsibility. His message resonates but, the dating market is fucking disgusting. You have the majority of women running through Chad's starting from teens all the way into late twenties. Some even thirty plus. 

We've seen the FDR podcasts truth on sex, single moms, gene warfare, hyoergamy etc.

So, she gets Chad's, gets beta male cucks provider, and his resources in a divorce. If she doesn't divorce or cuck, she usually gets fat. A lot of married men are cut off by their wives.

Only a moron and a fuck would make this sort of investment. 

**** outlier being, the man who married high school sweet heart, girl on late side of teens or early side of twenty when they met. No cucking or weird shit, no ambiguity etc. ****

I heard Stefan tell a woman late twenties to hurry up. Another words, some beta will take responsibility for r selected behavior when smv was at her best.

No thanks. Screaming misogyny is not an argument (thank you Stefan).

Dude, if without a degree you would be working at fast food, then your degree is shit. I'm sorry, but if a guy that is supposed to work in a fast food is now working in a "scientific" job because of a degree, i bet all my money that he isn't contributing. Just think with me, I do not mean to be mean or anything, but do you really think a guy with 90 IQ will be capable of doing research, or running a big company?

When you say you would be working at fast food without your edu you are just grasping the thought that you did "the right thing"

So, about marriage, you do realize not all girls are like the description you made, right? Not all women fuck chads their whole youth and then go crying for a beta male cuck to be the provider, right? It's simple, when you are knowing a girl, go and ask her "so how were your previous relationships?", if she tries to hide it, or if she had like 10 partners before, you just tell her the truth and move on. It's not hard, man

I've heard stefan tell girls  to hurry up because they are in their late twenties too, but guess what? You don't have to have that girl. You can go for a younger and fresh woman. I wouldn't have a problem to marry a girl on her late twenties, as long as she realized what she did, and I saw that she would be a great and moral mom. BUT, she have to deeply internalize the things she did, not the "I regret sleeping a lot and now I look for a nice guy" type of thing

On 7/21/2018 at 5:37 PM, Davi said:

Dude, if without a degree you would be working at fast food, then your degree is shit.

Read what you wrote.

Minimum wage and low testosterone income salary jobs follow no edu. You cannot get a middle income job without edu. Outlier being, political ties, old money/silver spoon, network, family, etc.

I'm sorry, but if a guy that is supposed to work in a fast food is now working in a "scientific" job because of a degree, i bet all my money that he isn't contributing. Just think with me, I do not mean to be mean or anything, but do you really think a guy with 90 IQ will be capable of doing research, or running a big company?

You are bringing a straw man argument as you did for dating and marriage. Clearly, a subject you have no experience in.

Either you are blue pill or you lack a individual thought following Stefan blind. Your naïve point is evident in everything you post.

When you say you would be working at fast food without your edu you are just grasping the thought that you did "the right thing"

You don't sound very intelligent. 

The point clearly went over your head. That being, you aren't getting paid well without a education. 

So, about marriage, you do realize not all girls are like the description you made, right? Not all women fuck chads their whole youth and then go crying for a beta male cuck to be the provider, right? It's simple, when you are knowing a girl, go and ask her "so how were your previous relationships?", if she tries to hide it, or if she had like 10 partners before, you just tell her the truth and move on. It's not hard, man

Argues that not all women are like that (NAWALT)?giphy.gif

Stop. You are embarrassing yourself.

Log off. Actually, go meet women. Not what fairytale Disney nonsense you are pandering. 

Female hypergamy is uncompromising. Your argument is what? That when sexual market value (SMV) plummets or craters, she will marry you?

This dude is begging to get cucked. I'll bump this when it happens.

I've heard stefan tell girls  to hurry up because they are in their late twenties too, but guess what? You don't have to have that girl. You can go for a younger and fresh woman. I wouldn't have a problem to marry a girl on her late twenties, as long as she realized what she did, and I saw that she would be a great and moral mom. BUT, she have to deeply internalize the things she did, not the "I regret sleeping a lot and now I look for a nice guy" type of thing

That's it. Younger. I am not interested in marriage after years of running through Chad's or Tyrone. 

The same argument for against college and yet for marriage is contradictory. 

Women aren't waiting. There's a time when a married man was respected. Today, he's a chump, a simp, and a cuck (most of the time). 

You're in for a reality check my friend the moment you log off and actually put yourself out there.if i were to guess, you likely are more the type to wait for women to pick you. You know,like after Chad and Tyrone's attention stopped. 

But, be my guest. White dress. A dog. What's divorce stat at? Fifty percent and two thirds initiated by women.

I'd love a stat on what percent cucked before the divorce. 

On 7/25/2018 at 8:38 PM, meetjoeblack said:

Read what you wrote.

Minimum wage and low testosterone income salary jobs follow no edu. You cannot get a middle income job without edu. Outlier being, political ties, old money/silver spoon, network, family, etc.

You are bringing a straw man argument as you did for dating and marriage. Clearly, a subject you have no experience in.

Either you are blue pill or you lack a individual thought following Stefan blind. Your naïve point is evident in everything you post.

You don't sound very intelligent. 

The point clearly went over your head. That being, you aren't getting paid well without a education. 

Argues that not all women are like that (NAWALT)?giphy.gif

Stop. You are embarrassing yourself.

Log off. Actually, go meet women. Not what fairytale Disney nonsense you are pandering. 

Female hypergamy is uncompromising. Your argument is what? That when sexual market value (SMV) plummets or craters, she will marry you?

This dude is begging to get cucked. I'll bump this when it happens.

That's it. Younger. I am not interested in marriage after years of running through Chad's or Tyrone. 

The same argument for against college and yet for marriage is contradictory. 

Women aren't waiting. There's a time when a married man was respected. Today, he's a chump, a simp, and a cuck (most of the time). 

You're in for a reality check my friend the moment you log off and actually put yourself out there.if i were to guess, you likely are more the type to wait for women to pick you. You know,like after Chad and Tyrone's attention stopped. 

But, be my guest. White dress. A dog. What's divorce stat at? Fifty percent and two thirds initiated by women.

I'd love a stat on what percent cucked before the divorce. 

You say that "the girl will be fucked by chads on her gold ages, and then she will go to a beta provider" and you think that is an argument? You do realize that screaming "not an argument" is also not an argument, right? You are just blurping all this thing you think is knowledge about woman, but you fail to recognize that those statistics are a common knowledge among decent families, and girls in those families won't ride the dick carousel because of that. There are girls that can get over their primal instinct.

I know very well that the sexual market out there is a mess. I never said that those aren't true. You assume otherwise because, I'd guess, of your fragile ego that will do anything to "win", even if it's a stupid conversation in a forum to reafirm something in your brain tickling "I am smart. I am way smarter than 99% of the men". Congratulations

And, saying that I am blue pilled is not an argument

Saying that I do not appear to be very intelligent is not an argument

Saying that I am naive is, guess what, not an argument too. So when you have some argument worth debating, good luck finding another person to debate with

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.