australia and new zealand shows...

s p pack

Main Stream News Headlines tonight....

Two Canadian speakers being denied an entry visa due to 'Hate-Speach' and for being 'Far-Right'!!!

Hey, these guys sound very like very unsavoury people, and i vote for any Government that blocks these evil sorts.....    ....

Oh wait....

Hang-On....    .....No

No way....

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I feel this country (new zealand in lower case)

has fallen down some leftist hole of no-return....

Could these set of events have a positive twist?? can it really be  that Stef and Laura are so powerful and 'scary' that world powers full threatened? Ha!

Hi @s p pack

Welcome to the board,

Welcome to posting.

13 hours ago, s p pack said:

Main Stream News Headlines tonight....

Two Canadian speakers being denied an entry visa due to 'Hate-Speach' and for being 'Far-Right'!!! 

It would have been light-years more preferable, had you sourced SMTHNG, ANYTHING... but at least I had the chance to read up on the REAL story for myself...

"Lauren Southern & Stefan Molyneux Granted Entry into Australia and New Zealand"

[...]

"Both Southern and Molyneux it was confirmed by Axiomatic Events today had their 408 visa applications approved."

from here (The Unshackeled)

Aaaand...

As in:

southernstefanvisa.png?resize=481,457

• 2 weeks later...

There was even a video(think it's been removed) on one of the "news sites" showing a picture of a load of worms then Stefan on the stage speaking at an event.(muted) Utterly bizarre and disturbing. Alt Right, Far Right. Lies upon lies. Impossible to make an argument or have a speech, totally flies in the face of the notion of freewill, like a load of zombies. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.