[Podcast] 4146 'My Wife Married Her Rapist' - Call In Show - July 18th, 2018

Question 1: [1:26] – “I have been monogamously (stopped the meaningless, casual stuff for 9 months now) dating a college educated, liberal, slightly feminist, Hispanic woman, well raised by her two married parents, for 6 months now and I am slowly attempting to open and stretch her mind to a different point of view. I believe I am making progress, but I don't want her to change her views just because I think a certain way. I am seriously considering her to be my wife and would like her to lead the same values I have acquired and raise my children with the morals of a responsible citizen and child of God. Fortunately, she is not someone who is opposed to listening. Can a catholic die-hard liberal/feminist be suitable for marriage and raising morally responsible children? If so, what’s the best way to approach stretching her mind with logic and reason?”

Question 2: [1:08:39] – “I have recently had my 12-year-old stepson swallow a fistful of Advil, then when nothing obvious happened he doubled the dose the following day. Fortunately, he got nervous and came clean and I spent the evening with him in the ER and then overnight in the City's children's clinic. The doctors tell us he is very fortunate to be alive and not have any long term kidney damage. He seems like he is back to normal but I of course thought things where pretty good when he did it. How do I keep something like this from happening again?”

Your support is essential to Freedomain Radio, which is 100% funded by viewers like you. Please support the show by making a one time donation or signing up for a monthly recurring donation at: http://www.freedomainradio.com/donate

Listen to the Podcast

• Like 1

Insane levels of cuckery:

• Good-looking white man.
  • Raises child African wife had with African rapist.
  • African child hits, bites, and terrorizes American children.
  • Chain migrates in African relatives who live on welfare.

Root cause of said insane levels of cuckery appears to be the father of the caller instilling feminine primacy values in the caller. In a homogeneous, high-trust, white community with well-behaved women, this would not result in insane levels of society-annihilating cuckery. But that's not where we are.

The caller is a good-looking guy, but I bet his deference ("niceness") to women marks him as a beta, turns them off, and this cuck relationship is the best he can do. The sad reality is that this husband-cucking African woman is probably the highest quality woman a "nice" Western man can get. Did you hear the part where she cooks for him? I bet he's never met a white Western woman that nice. If you want a white woman, you have to work on your game, neg her, treat like shit, etc.

Yep. Stacked mistakes one on top of another...

Well done Western parents, the guy obviously hasn't learnt to filter, stand up for his values, lacking a lot of life-skills and paying it with more involvement of the state, detriment to the environment, society... meanwhile his parents walk scoff free, very few people see the full story (thanks to the show, this time it's very different though)... ugh, a mess.

A highly instructive conversation, stern reminder of what the lack of, (or rather) how negative values-propaganda can influence a man's life, how much damage control is necessary afterwards.

6 hours ago, ticketyboo said:

Chain migrates in African relatives who live on welfare.

This, I'm not sure about in the plural sense. (from 01:37:05) Am I wrong?

as in:

° 4 children (all 4 working, 3 doing high-end professions... doctors... etc.)

° only the mother who doesn't, lives with the sister of the caller's wife, not mentioned whether the mother's on welfare

Root cause of said insane levels of cuckery appears to be the father of the caller instilling feminine primacy values in the caller.

Do you mean, the father & the mother? ('takes two to dance')

add to that the fact that genome propagation ultimately is always in the hands of the women (as it's been reinforced by caller's description of the wife's decisions, her mother's bad decisions, bad parenting-photocopying... etc), they have the final say whom do they choose to be the father of the child, to abort or not in highly exceptional cases. (In this sense, in general, their responsibility and the need for forward thinking is higher. ie. - the fable of the scorpion and the frog, the frog can't blame the scorpion)

and (another point of agency)

That the caller NEVER took the time to examine his core beliefs, especially after he got independent? (even though I'm sure he suspected there was a sea of red flags, he shouldn't have waited until things got catastrophic, obviously 'rotten')

In a homogeneous, high-trust, white community with well-behaved women, this would not result in insane levels of society-annihilating cuckery. But that's not where we are. 

Why white?

Why not just simply 'good and vetted-principles driven' society, in general where people cared about the truth and honesty, looking out for each other?

The sad reality is that this husband-cucking African woman is probably the highest quality woman a "nice" Western man can get. Did you hear the part where she cooks for him? I bet he's never met a white Western woman that nice. If you want a white woman, you have to work on your game, neg her, treat like shit, etc. 

Probably this you meant in a hiper-inflated, exaggerated sarcastic way.

There ARE women and men who'd never let their standards sink so low, would take action much sooner to avoid ending up in situations such as the caller's. Right?!

For example nor you or I would let this happen in our lives... or the many other multitude of people seeking truth, reason and evidence. (I know they are very rare but that only means you need to look harder-better/become more visible.)

• Downvote 1

19 hours ago, barn said:

as in:

I remember the mother lived with them and was elderly. So it could be that the caller and/or her kids are supporting her rather than welfare.

19 hours ago, barn said:

Do you mean, the father & the mother? ('takes two to dance')

add to that the fact that genome propagation ultimately is always in the hands of the women (as it's been reinforced by caller's description of the wife's decisions, her mother's bad decisions, bad parenting-photocopying... etc), they have the final say whom do they choose to be the father of the child, to abort or not in highly exceptional cases. (In this sense, in general, their responsibility and the need for forward thinking is higher. ie. - the fable of the scorpion and the frog, the frog can't blame the scorpion)

The caller said the father told him that he was required to appease his girlfriend/wife with whatever she wanted. This was direct, explicit advice from the father to his son regarding the relationship, so I'm saying the father had significantly more influence than the mother.

19 hours ago, barn said:

and (another point of agency)

That the caller NEVER took the time to examine his core beliefs, especially after he got independent? (even though I'm sure he suspected there was a sea of red flags, he shouldn't have waited until things got catastrophic, obviously 'rotten')

The caller was working with the bad behavioral example of this parents. I expect the son to more closely observe and emulate the father rather than the mother, so I say the father again had significantly more influence than the mother.

19 hours ago, barn said:

Why white?

Why not just simply 'good and vetted-principles driven' society, in general where people cared about the truth and honesty, looking out for each other?

White societies are high-trust societies, and high-trust societies are, for the most part, white. Japan is a notable exception.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corruption_Perceptions_Index

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/home/sunday-times/all-that-matters/Amoral-familism/articleshow/1271773.cms

Amoral familism is the norm in the third-world.

Non-white societies, for the most part, do not have this feature "where people cared about the truth and honesty, looking out for each other".

Now, what do you suppose happens when some non-white, low-trust people move into a white, high-trust society? They exploit the hell out of the trusting nature of the whites. (Hint: Jews are not a white race.)

19 hours ago, barn said:

Not that much. This husband-cucking African woman was the best that this man believed he could do, which means she is the best he can do. (He might be able to work on his mindset and do better, but for now, she is the best he can do.)

19 hours ago, barn said:

There ARE women and men who'd never let their standards sink so low, would take action much sooner to avoid ending up in situations such as the caller's. Right?!

With some mindset training, he could do better. But what makes this guy's mindset weak? It's his deferral to women, which is the norm for Western men.

Why were this man's standards calibrated so low that he allows himself to be cucked? He's a good-looking guy.

19 hours ago, barn said:

For example nor you or I would let this happen in our lives... or the many other multitude of people seeking truth, reason and evidence. (I know they are very rare but that only means you need to look harder-better/become more visible.)

Yes. But what are the norms or averages? The caller is well above average in looks and about average in mindset. And a total cuck. Which seems to be the average Western mindset.

9 minutes ago, ticketyboo said:

White societies are high-trust societies, and high-trust societies are, for the most part, white. Japan is a notable exception.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corruption_Perceptions_Index

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/home/sunday-times/all-that-matters/Amoral-familism/articleshow/1271773.cms

Amoral familism is the norm in the third-world.

Non-white societies, for the most part, do not have this feature "where people cared about the truth and honesty, looking out for each other".

Now, what do you suppose happens when some non-white, low-trust people move into a white, high-trust society? They exploit the hell out of the trusting nature of the whites. (Hint: Jews are not a white race.)

Additionally, diversity erodes trust. See the infamous Robert Putnam paper: https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/j.1467-9477.2007.00176.x

Stef asked the caller why he believes his wife married him. Possible answers we are left to ponder:

• His good looks
  • His American citizenship

He didn't have high assets or income.

The caller's wife married her rapist (youtube title 'My Wife Married Her Rapist') to get some sort of advantageous paperwork for her son. So now we know that the wife is willing to marry someone for less than honorable reasons. And she has a habit of dishonesty, well-established during the call. Maybe she married this high-trust white cuck so she could get herself, her son, and the chain-migrated relatives into America. Diversity's exploitation of high-trust white societies in action!

On 07/24/2018 at 12:55 PM, barn said:
On 07/24/2018 at 6:59 AM, ticketyboo said:

Chain migrates in African relatives who live on welfare.

as in:

° only the mother who doesn't, lives with the sister of the caller's wife, not mentioned whether the mother's on welfare 

->

as in:

I remember the mother lived with them and was elderly. So it could be that the caller and/or her kids are supporting her rather than welfare

That's why I intended to help you re-listen to the part. Had you done so, I think would have been preferably better... (free choices people make)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Also, it looks like to me, that you're avoiding to make a correction. (no probs, you don't have to)

The caller said the father told him that he was required to appease his girlfriend/wife with whatever she wanted. This was direct, explicit advice from the father to his son regarding the relationship, ...

This, I also think is factual.

... so I'm saying the father had significantly more influence than the mother. 

This, I believe to be your personal assertion, hadn't heard anything that would support it other than the caller's personal and wrongful personal deference. (apart from me disagreeing, which doesn't mean I'm correct...)

Please, elaborate on the basis for the validity of your idea. (... you already have my counter, the 'scorpion & frog' + 'women have the ultimate say' arguments)

The caller was working with the bad behavioral example of this parents. I expect the son to more closely observe and emulate the father rather than the mother, so I say the father again had significantly more influence than the mother. 

Nope.

You and every sentient, cognitively capable being has the capacity to free-will. Choosing to not choose but 'let them fall where they may' IS also a choice, inalienable from one's agency. The only scenario in which I could vaguely imagine some probability for your argument is if he'd been a 'Manchurian candidate' but that falls apart instantaneously once you recall how he'd been changing his behaviour thanks to the argumentation of Stefan Molyneux.

Does it make sense to you what I'm saying above ?

Why white?

I'm sorry that you went to all that effort to support a point I wasn't addressing... May others find the references useful.

Lemme try again...

Does it matter what ethnicity is a tennis player on a court, when playing a match?

As in:

To be able to be granted a point, was ethnicity any relevance?

Not that much. This husband-cucking African woman was the best that this man believed he could do, which means she is the best he can do. (He might be able to work on his mindset and do better, but for now, she is the best he can do.) 

My quote was longer there, would have been better had you included it... sigh.

You did generalise before, now you switched to the individual. Does that mean you admit you weren't accurate before? (... or perhaps you missed my 'highlighting-wunder-magic' ?)

On 07/24/2018 at 6:59 AM, ticketyboo said:

The sad reality is that this husband-cucking African woman is probably the highest quality woman a "nice" Western man can get. Did you hear the part where she cooks for him? I bet he's never met a white Western woman that nice. If you want a white woman, you have to work on your game, neg her, treat like shit, etc. 

next 'thingy'...

With some mindset training, he could do better. But what makes this guy's mindset weak? It's his deferral to women, which is the norm for Western men. 

Yes. But what are the norms or averages? The caller is well above average in looks and about average in mindset. And a total cuck. Which seems to be the average Western mindset. 

Here I'm speaking to, what IS, the individual and those that are prepared and willing to filter adequately.

yet,

You speak of what could be (future&now)

why he was the way he is and then jumping to,

again blanketing Western men, when I argued for individuals such as my/yourself...

Dude! it's like you're having a different conversation with someone else or I'm not following, how, what you've responded is connected with what I had put forward... oh, dear. Do you see what I see?

Additionally... [...]

Sorry, not interested in discussing this part as of now.

• Downvote 2

Hi (new;)) voter,

Thanks for your interest and the new views also.

I'm sorry, that you disagree (Don't be afraid to make an argument, if you had any... there are quite a few I made... but of course it's not an obligation :thumbsup:) .

Have a good one,

Barnsley

• Downvote 1

21 hours ago, ticketyboo said:

It makes sense if we understand that barn is triggered and went into cognitive dissonance mode:  

Oh, please... be my guest. :thumbsup:Feel free to ask for help from others if you feel inadequate, can't muster the courage, ran out of ideas...although I empathise, I don't recommend acting as you did.

(I'm guessing that's why you didn't address me straight like a man would... or maybe I'm wrong?)

I'm still 'awaiting' your counter arguments, corrections... (shouldn't hold my breath, right?!)

I'm also expecting you to apologise for this last 'less than intellectually responsible' addition, from now on.

Feel free to to do as you please, as always.

ps. - Good video, I also like Scott Adams. Read a few of his books too, highly recommendable thinker... kinda shame you evoked him here.

• Downvote 2

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.