YouTube is hiding our comments

My family and I have all left comments on recent videos, right after they are posted online, before they hit 500 plus comments. Our comments are being hidden from the pages. All of them, from three separate accounts on two different modems in two different states. This is happening all over conservative channels. Help our side push a message board, or begin another, that allows all conservatives/non-conservatives to post and not worry about censorship of our ideas and discussions. Recommend this one to your family and friends as a place to get started.

• 2 weeks later...
On 07/20/2018 at 2:59 AM, luciusjuniusbrutus said:

My family and I have all left comments on recent videos, right after they are posted online, before they hit 500 plus comments. Our comments are being hidden from the pages. All of them, from three separate accounts on two different modems in two different states. This is happening all over conservative channels. Help our side push a message board, or begin another, that allows all conservatives/non-conservatives to post and not worry about censorship of our ideas and discussions. Recommend this one to your family and friends as a place to get started.

Hi @luciusjuniusbrutus

That sounds annoying (amongst other things).

Have you people tried again?

Alternatively,

how about posting them here for starters with the link of the video/s in question. (plus if there were any proofs, that would, I think, add to the threads depth too... don't get me wrong please, you know how it is... you can never be sure about who is/isn't 'a dog typing on the internets' :P)

Barnsley

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.