Need an advice about self-help books

Aleks

Hello!

I've been going through some rough stuff for a long time and I'm starting to want to get better. I've listened to a looot of conversations of Stefan's and sometimes he tells his interlocutor about workbooks and journaling, but haven't heard of any particular books, so I would like to ask for some suggestions of good ones ? :)

Also I've thought about calling in the show, but I live on the other side of the world almost (Bulgaria) so timezones and such, and also I'm nervous about my English speaking skills to be honest (I write, read, listen to and understand English perfectly, but when it comes to verbally expressing thoughts in English, it just doesn't work too well). 

Not that it matters to the question above, just wanted to get it off my shoulders.

Well, I do remember Stefan recommending 7 habits of highly effective people and The Six Pillars of Self-Esteem. 

Also, are you referring to dream journaling? I don't remember if Stefan detailed his way of doing it. I would be curious about it. However, I personally just write down what I remember about the dream and my feelings with thoughts on what it could mean :)

Thank you for the suggestions! 

In regards to journaling I am not really sure what he meant when he mentioned it, that's why I was asking may be for a book about what is journaling and how to do it or something like that, I am not really sure to be honest.

• 2 weeks later...

I know what that's like and more recently I was looking for self-help books also. I’m a college student and I dream to become a journalist. Now I’m working on my coursework analyzing a sample on how to write a biography book at Answershark.
Have you ever heard about the essay “Outliers: The Story of Success By Malcolm Gladwell”? This book discusses factors that go into high levels of success. The author uses his experience as a journalist to analyze and discusses factors that go into high levels of success

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.