"Critical message", New Zealand etc.

J.L.W

Nasty stuff, when this happened I thought there would be an unpleasant emotional backlash for Stefan and Lauren. But moreso Stefan, because Lauren has previously been aware of these types on slutwalks etc.

I have stopped watching videos a bit, I know the free market stuff now, and financially struggled for a couple of months. So have donated less than I did a while back.

But to talk generally on this subject, there was a period of my life where what I felt I had to give the world, my ability to make music and high intellectual ability, completely abandoned me, and in general the things I have to offer the world do tend to shy away from contributing anything to the political fight! But I could work and donate money to this, it IS something worth while, it is something I could have told myself in those darker times, as purpose. While I'm sure there are people that may try and take down that statement it stands as my opinion and there is so much corruption in a lot of charities. I know someone that donates to the Red Cross! Who has actually helped muslim rapists into Europe. If the Red Cross was not corrupt enough to have lost 90% of her money.

Just general thoughts.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.