Genetic health disparities between sexes

soozable

I don't really know how it relates to philosophy, but I asked first in the General section, and received an answer that it should probably go in Philosophy.  I should have not played secretary for Dr. Weissberg who wanted to post the article.  We're going to get him set up to post personally and that should be more efficient. 

Ouu,... Right. I see what you mean. That's all-right, I was just wondering why this post wasn't in the "Science/Technology" section given that it's about immunology, largely.

I mean, it looks like an honest mistake from here, a small error in comprehension:

It was said by Freedom4the:

" Probably in the Philosophy forum. " - I guess he didn't mean to suggest the appropriate section but rather give a general answer, hence the word "forum"(like: where to advertise effectively -> on large bilboards?)

I beg your pardon, who's:

2 hours ago, soozable said:

I should have not played secretary for Dr. Weissberg who wanted to post the article.  

• Downvote 1

21 hours ago, barn said:

Ouu,... Right. I see what you mean. That's all-right, I was just wondering why this post wasn't in the "Science/Technology" section given that it's about immunology, largely.

I mean, it looks like an honest mistake from here, a small error in comprehension:

It was said by Freedom4the:

" Probably in the Philosophy forum. " - I guess he didn't mean to suggest the appropriate section but rather give a general answer, hence the word "forum"(like: where to advertise effectively -> on large bilboards?)

I beg your pardon, who's:

Did you mean to ask "who's" Dr. Weissberg?

Hi voter,

Thanks for your interest and the new views also.

So you downvoted this (after I got responded to it) :

On 08/07/2018 at 6:35 PM, barn said:

Hi @soozable

What philosophy aspect does your thread have ?

->with :

"I don 't really know how it relates to philosophy, but I asked first in the General section, and received an answer that it should probably go in Philosophy ."

Running out of ideas, huh?...Hahaha

Thanks for brightening up my day;)!

• Downvote 1

On 08/09/2018 at 5:39 PM, soozable said:

"downvoted"?  I guess I should look for some operating instructions.  :) 

:Welcome: to the current ' zeitgeist '

/12-08-2018/

Hi voter,

Absolutely, thanks for the demonstration. (You nailed my meaning, well done!)

• Downvote 1

45 minutes ago, soozable said:

Thanks. This is it, isn't it.

My experience might be different from your experience. I'd rather not say stuff that could be of influence... you'll see, if you have the 'juice'. (I was just trying to to be friendly, welcoming)

ps. - feel free to browse my posts for reference.

Hahaha :laugh: I'd offer a counter point to at least one intellectually honest downvoter but since they never came forward, that's a 30+ missing opportunity(curiously within a month) ... I always thought / assessed it's ineptitude so never was angry, just annoyed at a slight. Again, I've only been on this forum for a couple of years, your experience might be different.

He is an epidemiomologist and quite in-depth follower and supporter of Molyneux who is interested in making people more aware of the connection between race and IQ, for the purposes of de-fusing racism as causality.  Sorry that I did not follow up initially. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.