[YouTube] Pick One! Single Mothers Or Abortions?

11 hours ago, MahtiSonni said:

I'd rather see the first (while not leeching off welfare) as the latter kills (along with babies) virtue, and with it, civilization.

Stupid people one can deal with a lot better than an evil culture.

Agreed. As the product of a single mom, I'd rather be alive than not. However I'd rather have a dad than not have one too.

So, I decided to revolt against that trend and find a good woman and make lots of babies with her once I've gotten financially independent and figured this whole "investing" thing out.

At your signature: I'm not sure what "triggers" moderation; personally I've gotten used to it so I take advantage of it as a time to edit what I've posted as well as a window to "change my mind" (like maybe I regret getting involved in a topic, therefore I delete it. Otherwise it's impossible to delete a post). Normally it takes no longer than a week to pass moderation; recently it's been within 24 hours for me, though I'm not sure why. I think Wednesday-Friday is when messages typically are reviewed for passing moderation.

I suggest copying important posts onto a Word doc since sometimes posts are evaporated (as if deleted) and I haven't found a consistent pattern as to why that is (could be a moderation A.I. auto-deleting posts that have been in pending moderation for too long).

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.