conCERN!!! , 'your physics is sexist' - ends with suspension

barn

Hi thinkers and alike,

Please FDR Team, consider reaching out to him (or Dr Ursula Bassler) !

From where I'm looking at it:

A bunch of ideologically possessed cry-babies, armed to the teeth with 3rd-wave feminist bigotry, effectively censoring science in real-time.

Any males thinking of still applying for a job at CERN?... I doubt it.

What a world we're living in... F%@&#ccck!

refs.

Alessandro Strumia gets dropped for presenting facts ('Scroogle' like, isn't it? - James D'Amore)

a snippet from his presentation:

interest-slide-CERN-conference_1.jpg

CERN

the statement

Dr Ursula Bassler, soon to be president

Edited by barn
Council President currently Sijbrand de Jong

Nationalism is the only answer.  Religion is a hopeless tangle of competing damnation threats and emotional claims.  Individualism is just a herd of cats waiting for the bulldozer.  Anarchy (cap or com) is a nice pipe dream but we can't smoke the pipe forever while these things are happening.  The leftwing is obviously mendacious and pernicious.  The center is a do-nothing almost by definition.  The rightwing is a mudbath of fiscal fiddling.  That leaves nationalism as the only way to mobilize people to defend tradition, including heterosexual identity, free speech, and the quality of sanity that allows for things like science to exist.

Nationalism will result in Balkanisation, I'm not saying that is a bad thing. Which means that regions would be under control of a local strongman or an Aristocrat in some form of confederate secular Aristocracy. As for a king the medieval age left kings antiquate and the Pope is a leftist.

Why would it make any economic sense to keep some of the regions part of a greater union, it wouldn't. The internet allows for decentralization to a degree.

Catalonia in Spain.
California in USA.
Quebec in Canada.
London in England.
Paris in London.
Sarajevo & Kosovo in Serbia.

Who ever has the weaponry will ultimately prevail.

Who wants a nuclear armed Islamic France?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.