Hello from Wisconsin

WICowboy

Hello fellow freedomainers! I am new to the boards but not really new to freedomainradio. I stumbled upon Stefan and freedomainradio about a year ago in my search for a conversation that had actual content. My mind was frustrated at the complete lack of substance in the mainstream media and talk radio. After finding Stefan, my life has been completely changed. My many thanks goes out to Stefan for all the wonderful work he does.

• 2 months later...

I know this is late, but hello and welcome! I was just doing a quick forum search for "Wisconsin" in hopes of coming across people who may be located in the same state. Since I believe this to be the case, unless you've moved fairly recently, may I ask where you live in WI? I just moved to Appleton on the 15th of August, and was hoping of finding someway to meet like-minded individuals in the area. Have a great one and hope to hear back from you.

Sorry, LOL. And, all I had to do was look at your profile. *facepalm* Anyway, if you were ever up to just getting together to have a chat/discussion or whatnot, I would love to. My schedule is usually pretty free.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.