A lifelong philosopher

Woke up junior / senior year in high-school, after watching the first zeitgeist film.

Opened my eyes about religion and the federal reserve, did ample research, found it extremely fun and entertaining to immerse myself into the conspiracy world.

Stayed with the zeitgeist movement, advocated such things as an RBE (resourced based economy,) with addendum and moving forward.

Started watching Stefan Molyneux after viewing his video "Statism, cages + the murder of conscience".  Video spoke to me and put things clearly into perspective about the state and taxation.  The speech was moving and passionate and I showed all my friends.

Did my own independent research from 2007 - 2012.  However, I've always been into philosophy and education, and within the beginning of 2013, I started listening to your podcasts, starting with the introductory volume.

I'm currently on volume 1, podcast 44.  Have been learning much about the state, and on my off time I'm reading the entirety of Sagans astronomy books and rands fictional perspective on the state, as advocated by molyneux in many of his podcasts.

I read at work on my free time and listen to his podcasts on my daily 2hr drive.

Stef is my teacher and a great inspiration in my intellectual venture.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.