Salutations!

Phuein

Hi.

I just joined in, after that little anxious several day wait, to get authorization by a moderator. :-)

While I have always taken interest in the topics discussed here and by Libertarians, I decided to join, only after taking a few days off and watching some very interesting talks. Later on, I will post my debate thread in the General forum, about Ownership Versus Responsibility (unless, I actually find it in another thread.)

My personal adventures can be found in my blog. I just recently gave it a new design, so if you like it and want advice about designing your own blog/site, feel free to message me!

Cheers,

Assaf Koss, 26, Israel.

Thanks.

You can imagine how an atheist anarchist feel about Israel. Bad.

I am aware that outsiders don't really know what is going on inside Israel. The government here is very strict and secret. Corrupt, as well. The population, on the Jew part, is composed mostly of standard capitalistic atheists and religious anarchistic (towards the state) conservatives. It's a surprise that a government can sustain itself here, at all.

On a more personal note, however, I relate strongly to the more Western culture - English speaking freedom pursuing people. Amusingly, until very recently, most ethnic Jews lived in the states, and in practice, related more to that culture, as well.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.