Bayside California Introduction

David Lozes

Hello, 

My name is David. I've felt ambivalence about posting since 2009. The time to post wasn't, "quite right," I thought. So, I didn't. 

Well, that was four years ago, and circumstances will never be, "quite right."

Honestly, I don't feel like being honest because I expect it will lead to attack from trolls, one-uppers, levelers, or assholes. Mostly I expect this because of family experience. I'm finally free of them, at least proximally. Christ, it's about time. 

I don't think I can be fully honest here, yet. I'm still too angry at myself, how much time and potential I have wasted. The draw to inflate my ego by selectively addressing positive accomplishments mingled with 'overcoming' negative circumstances is also strong. So though I could depict myself honestly here, I would much prefer not to, 'cause I feel just like a ball of hurt at times. And the only way out of that despair (that I have experienced) is either physical engagement or sensory stimulation, or - you know - actually achieving something. 

Oh, in one of the early podcasts it was mentioned that, "Philosophy is a spear that cuts both ways." About that time in 2009, I intentionally used it as a terrible weapon against my father, eventually bringing him to tears & stating, "I was a horrible father." But of course he didn't want to explore beyond that. Why would he? I intentionally did it to hurt him. And thinking about it now I feel like crying. 

My name is David. 

I would like to discuss principles, share good experiences, improve my clarity and delivery of thought, get the fuck on with my life earn employment, and increase my human capital - then help others if at all possible. :)

- - - 

Topics I look forward to discussing: epigenetics, the debatable virtue of physical attributes, Against the Gods, honesty in relationships. 

Other topics I may be able to contribute to in some small way: physical science/biochemisty related discussion, UPB, violence as a conclusive answer to complex subjects, unconscious presumptions, human nature, courage, reasons to donate to FDR, personal freedom. 

See you in the forums. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.