Hello, Came here because of the Stefan/Peter discussion

PoopMeat

I reside from skepticproject.com and pretty much have observed TVP and TZM through the years. I have never subscribed to their particular ideology but unofficially I have a PHD in TVP and TZM. Will be posting in the TVP and TZM topics mostly.

I have a strong interest in economics, and a interest skepticism. I am a free market supporter though I do not subscribe to Stefan's train of thought.

I am a free market supporter though I do not subscribe to Stefan's train of thought.

Your subscription is not important (no offense, mine isn't either, and neither is Stef's).  The important discovery is to figure out what is true.

If you can correct a logical problem in a presented theory, I am very interested to hear it so that I can correct my false positions.

Welcome to the forum. If you haven't seen it, I'd recommend watching the Introduction to Philosophy series as it lays the basis for FDR.

I'm curious, how does one get a PHD is TVP? Are there classes and different levels of accreditation? Tests? Or am I misunderstanding a metaphor?

Thanks I'll take a look.

TZM/TVP did have a quiz before one could join there website and be considered a movement member. TVP holds seminars on their youtube channel which is called TVPeducation. I'd say just for the fact I followed them and probably have a better grasp on their ideology than the majority of their own member base that I feel confident enough to not only talk about their ideology but also refute it hence I gave myself the self-proclaimed unofficial PHD title for TVP/TZM. The title is more of a joke but I do feel I know a bit more than the average person when in comes to those subjects.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.