That was amazing! oh and hi =)

James O

I was surfing youtube when i found Stefan's work. i have always been interested in philosophy so i picked a show at random and watched it. i cant remember which show it was but i remember how surprised i was at Stefan's sharp questions and insightful answers helping a young man that called in. Quite a bit of what he had to say pertained to me in some ways. i have been watching his videos for almost a month now a few at a time. I came here a week or so back and started reading the forums and i found other people helping people. The people here seem to practice what they preach which in this world seems amazing to me and thats why i'm here.

who am i? well i can tell you I'm a 45 year old white male from Missouri and thats about the nicest thing i have to say about myself.

after reading about Stefan's education it finally occurred to me that i can learn stuff without actually going to a school or taking classes. ill be reading in the Philosophy forums, and i hope to post in the self help forums if i ever figure out how to tell my story.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.