Hi from Vermont!

Paulette

PREEEEcisely.  :) 

I actually was born into a dictatorship...a real one outside the home as well as one within it.  :) And a rebel out of me it made.  But a terrified one.  If that makes sense....

Because of that upbringing it makes me hyper sensitive to the violations of freedom that are now common place.  I am most mystified by the rather "voluntary" relinquishment of those freedoms because of the ridiculous, nearly transparent propaganda.  

I discovered Stefan's work through Joe Rogan and now I'm here because I'm...well...lonely.  It's nice to find a place where I can join in a conversation that will further my thought process instead of being torn down and accused of "insanity" for the conclusions I have come to simply by paying close attention.  

Also, it's nice to be around people who are intelligent and value that instead of finding it threatening.  

I want my conclusions to be threatened. Because it would mean they're faulty and there is an opportunity to improve them. Or because they're right and they threaten something that needs to be threatened (propaganda).

I am extremely grateful that Mike got Stef to hook up with Mr. Rogan. Stef has done a great job of networking and cross-sharing access between communities. This is the exchange of ideas that help us figure out which ones are right, which ones don't make it, and why. Viva la discussion!

You mentioned a dictatorial home. Have you processed all of that yet? I've listened to a lot of Stef's call in shows and learned a LOT about the lies we've been told about familial connection, what constitutes abuse, how it shapes up in ways we really cannot escape until we are honest about that part of out lives. Self-knowledge, is that something you're into as well?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.