Hello from Detroit, MI!

Hey All -- I'm looking forward to participating in the board. One of the recent shows convinced me it could be a fun community to join.

A bit about me: I'm 27, I'm from Detroit, I own my own business. I've been into Stef since i was about 20. I am a full on anarcho-capitalist, if you will, and am looking at ways to reduce my statist foot-print by changing tax jurisdictions.

I'm really into jazz music; I play guitar and sing and I'm also into technology and crypto-currencies.

Hey Tony -- It was the Penis Negotiation show, which I thought to be a particularly good show. The Sunday Shows are hit or miss for me -- sometimes, they're too depressing to listen to; people's stories and what's happened to them can horrendous.

As for jazz, I'm more of a standard song guy rather than into bee bop. I like Chet Baker a whole lot. Ella Fitzgerald, Stan Getz & Joao Gilberto are some others.

What about you? Do you like jazz? How'd you end up here?

Oh yeah, some of the shows tear me UP! It can be sad but I am really really proud that these gents and ladies are working toward something amazing in their life. We sometimes, in the chat, talk about the "Stef test" which is to show a friend or family member a Stef video and see how far they make it. Have you ever done that? I can't remember if the "Stef test" came up in the shows, forum, or chat first but it's amazing!

I don't know much about jazz but I like orchestral and electronic music. I'm not very knowledgeable about specific artists but Pandora says I like "unsyncopated melodic" styles. I'll check out some of the artists you listed and see if I like it.

How did I end up here? More than ending up here I deliberately, painfully, and now joyfully cast away the zombies in my life in order to make way for the good ones. Even though the topics here are pretty serious I sometimes end up rambling about cycling and cooking. Beware. lol

What kind of business are you working now?

Very cool -- I have done the Stef test. Have gotten both my Dad & my brother into Stef. Both aren't particularly interested in philosophy and won't seek the info out on their own, but they'll enjoy it if I send them a video.

I have a business that sells custom clothes -- suits, shirts, overcoats, things like that. That pretty much occupies all of my time.

What do you do for your day job?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.