GREETINGS FROM A CUBICLE IN LOS ANGELES.

alincita

I've been listening Stefan for a year, which has been very frightening and proactive.

I came from Mexico 7 years ago trying to run away from my parents and myself, only to discover that they were living in my head  and that all that time I wasn't me most of the time.

It's a great relief to know I wasn't crazy by fighting my culture or religion, sadly I did't come unharmed. Recently I started therapy and assert my believes and preferences. Ufff! Feels awesome.

l admire all the people here because they feel comfortable in their own skin, or are learning to do so. Thanks FDR for grounding sanity in my life.

Hey, btw, i'm looking for a meet up in LA, if anyone  knows  of one, message me, I would love to meet others.

:-) Have a great day... every day!

Kevin, thanks for replying.

Well, the show was mentioned in the peace revolution podcast, gnostic media and school sucks. I did not search in detail because I did not grasp stef's last name clearly(yeah Spanish as a mother language still gives me a hard time) but I've always been prone into philos and deep understanding in a variety of subjects. This show was the right call because it had conclusions I've reached in my teens but not able to hold to them thanks to my environment and lack of assertiveness.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.