Hey guys,

I've been FDRing for about a year and Objectivising for about 7 years, but I've only just gotten into verbing nouns!

I'm down with the anarchy and the atheism and non-violence in all aspects of life.

I'm 29yo marketing analyst living in Melbourne, I freakin' LOVE music. I think music was pulling me out of the matrix long before I ever got into philosophy. I was a metal-head in high school through university but not so much anymore. Now I'll listen to anything that comprises real performing musicians (as opposed to electronics) playing skilfully and from the soul.

I've just started a Melbourne Meetup:

http://www.meetup.com/Freedomain-Radio-Melbourne/events/173049702/?comment_table_id=330683272&comment_table_name=event_comment

Meetup coming up this Wednesday, I'd love all Melbournians here to come along! Actually I'd love you all to come along!

I'm extremely pleased that this community exists and look forward to contributing!

Cheers

Timur

Thanks Kevin!

Well I still haven't read UPB and I expect that'll force me to reconcile the differences in the Ethics.

As for Politics I already transitioned from Minarchist to Anarchist by reading Mises.org and watching lectures.

In short, no I didn't feel any big jump.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.