The Truth About the State in Comics Project

Hi!

I'd like to share with everyone something I'm working on

This is a project in which I’ll lay out the case about how and why governments were formed in the first place and why it generates most of the problems that exists in our society today, all in comics format

I'm working on the language and the narrative so any feedback is apreciated

Its in the top 4 pages in my Tumblr, there's also some other stuff of mine there too if you want to check out

I also plan to put it in my own personal website, I'd love to make partnership with anyone interested in helping in anyway

Thanks 

I think it's an absolutely great idea with a lot of potential.

The drawings look good, only the text could use a spell check.

I would also suggest you add one or two pages at the beginning to show how humans lived in tribes without governments for almost 200.000 years. Just to add some perspective and show people that there was a stable way of life long before governments ever came into the picture.

If I had more time I would offer to partner up, but I don't so I can only offer my feedback at the moment. I'll be happy to comment on new pages when they come out.

• 3 weeks later...

I completely agree, what a great project.

You're obviously an extremely talented person, and it's great you found a way to channel it to further more awareness of what so many don't see and are clueless about.

Bravo my friend, most excellent!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.