Hello from imaginary confinement called Poland

Hi!

It's my first post so I wanted to introduce. Registered here because there's lack of like-minded people in my life. Yay internet! I was always unconsciously disturbed about society and my life. Also, I kinda like science and wondered if the method can be applied to society. When I found Stef's videos on YouTube I was shocked but curious. After listening to UBP everything just clicked for me and I no longer feel alone in my mind. Until that point I thought I was evil or crazy since rarely anyone wanted to talk about this stuff with me. Thanks to this philosophy my current romantic relationship got even better and there's no sign that this will stop.

Hobbies: technology, science, programming, guitar.

I hope I will have productive discussions here!

• Upvote 1

Hey man, it's nice to see people from other Slavic countries (btw I'm from Russia) it's kinda hard for people from non English speaking countries to find shows such as Stefan's. Since no one replied to this thread it may be seen like people are not hospitable here. It's not like that. I hope you'll connect with contingent you seek!

• 3 weeks later...

I love your title. 'imaginary confinement called Poland'.  classic!  lol.  Welcome, I'm also a newbie on here but not to Stefan's podcasts etc.  I would also like to recommend Tom Woods.  Stefan and he did an interview together.  it's the same philosophy in a different package.  I love both of their approaches.  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.