Introducing myself!

Hello everyone,

Since this is an introduction, I will start with my name, etc
I am Jos, from the Netherlands (Leiden, Zuid Holland), and I am 19 years old.
I've been listening to Stefan for about 1,5 years now, and engaged in the chat a few times.
I keep hearing great things about the board and the members on it, so I decided to join too :)

When I was 17 I started to rebel against conformity and at 18 I considered myself to be an Anarchist,

which later changed to Anarcho-capitalist (with the knowledge that I have, my views can always change)

I chose the path of Philosophy when I decided that I wanted to live life the best I can, and grow to be the best person I could ever be, instead of blindly living the life of others, which I dispise.

I started writing my own things (e.g quotes, small stories) and had my own facebook group to discuss

important and meaningful topics, but it's taking its last breath as it slowly dies :P

I love conversations with mindful people, learning new things, listening to and participating in debates, learning alot more new things, thinking and growing.

There's so much more I can tell about myself, but I would rather answer questions about the things you are all interested in, so don't hesitate (:

Greetings from just another place on the Earth, which they call the Nether-lands  :happy:

• Upvote 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.