Recently joined the board

K.o.t.H.

Hello all, I am excited about joining the board and anxious to get to know everyone. I am from WV, 35 years old, and enjoy reading and learning. I was introduced to philosophy after reading Atlas Shrugged, the book spurred me to read all of Rand's non-fiction books which opened me up to philosophy. I began studying the Greek philosophers, and prior to finding Stefan began watching youtube philosophy courses. I had seen some of the popular videos such as 'Jon Stewarts tough questions', but did not realize it was Stefan until much later. During the Bundy standoff I ran across the video in which Stefan was being asked some questions about it, in the beginning he made the joke about how much the government cares about the turtle, lol. I spoke about, and told this joke to several people but I still did not realize it was Stefan until much later. Then one day I watched that Bundy ranch video again and there was a suggested video to the right entitled 'my girlfriend is in my attic.' After listening to this entire call I was hooked and subscribed to the channel. So here I am, months later and I feel compelled to join the conversation going on here, and do my part to help by donating. There is so much more to the reason I made it here but for now this brief introduction will have to do. Hello to all, I can't wait to get to know you.

Brian

• Upvote 1

Welcome!I also listened to "my girlfriend is in my attic" for the second time a few days ago actually..that was a really intense call.Have you seen and do you like the Atlas Shrugged movies? The third part is coming out next month I think.

Yes I have seen the first two movies and I am anxious about the release of the third. I did enjoy the first two, although I was worried that I would not. I did not realize that the third movie was coming out so soon, that is great news.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.