Hello Free Domain Radio Universe!

Lee Cruz

Hi Lee!

Tell us a little about yourself. What is it about the show that drew you in? The range of topics varies quite a bit. Is it more the anarchism type topics or the relationship content? How did you find the show?

Welcome to the boards :)

Hi there Kevin!

Well I'm out in Colorado, love American Football and looking at shiney fast cars! Id say my crowning achievement was to teach my underage neighbor how to drive a manual transmission after she stalled out in the street within 2 minutes and not actually getting into the car. She drove away quite smoothly.

Well I'm not entirely sure what Stefan Video was my first, although the NSA can probably tell you. I think if Stefan were to quit today, for me his legacy would be the idea of not spanking your kids. I had never been exposed to intelligent reasons why you should or should not spank your children, nor do I have any children to spank. Yet hearing him on the subject maid me feel like a violent monster just for once considering it a viable practice. Its now painfully obvious that hitting children is wrong and its a conversation Ive shared with family and friends with great care and enthusiasm!

Hey!

hey whats up!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.