Thrilled to be a part of the Freedomain Community!!

KiriKaeshi

Hey there FDR community.  I just got my posting privileges, and I am suuuper pumped to start asking questions and adding to the great experiment!!  I have been a very avid listener for only about 3-4 months now, but wow!!  My wife and I are raising our first child, an 18 month old son, and man, is he gonna be glad his Dad found FDR!  My wife and I were always of a 'peaceful parenting mind', but I used to think that we were but lonely misfits in our philosophies.  I have a great many and varied questions, which I will be throwing into the forums soon.  I fell in love with philosophy when I was (finally!!) exposed to the socratic method in first year university, and have loved the subject ever since.  I definitely consider myself an anarcho-capitalist, and I understand now that I have been such since before I could understand the term.  Thank you to everyone in advance for your help and love, and I'll be seeing you all on the forums!

• Upvote 5

Hey there FDR community.  I just got my posting privileges, and I am suuuper pumped to start asking questions and adding to the great experiment!!  I have been a very avid listener for only about 3-4 months now, but wow!!  My wife and I are raising our first child, an 18 month old son, and man, is he gonna be glad his Dad found FDR!  My wife and I were always of a 'peaceful parenting mind', but I used to think that we were but lonely misfits in our philosophies.  I have a great many and varied questions, which I will be throwing into the forums soon.  I fell in love with philosophy when I was (finally!!) exposed to the socratic method in first year university, and have loved the subject ever since.  I definitely consider myself an anarcho-capitalist, and I understand now that I have been such since before I could understand the term.  Thank you to everyone in advance for your help and love, and I'll be seeing you all on the forums!

Welcome! What is your son's name?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.