Hello from Austin, Texas

FreeMe

My name is Dewyte and I would like to say hello to everyone.

This is not my first post on this site bit it is only my third. I am attending school in Austin and during lunch some people were talking about Free Domain Radio. It sounded like something new and interesting so here I am.

My interests are philosophy, learning, and astronomy.

I am against American football and while I was once a Boy Scout I am beginning to wonder about our government.

American football is too violent. I got to go to Rome with my parents and see the Colosseum and American football is pretty much the same thing. Giant crowds of people screaming for blood. The most violent parts of the game are applauded the loudest. What has been coming out lately about the NFL is sickening. Professional football players beating  women and the women saying it is "OK' most of the time. That is just sick.

The United States government is everywhere. I am just starting to see that. They want us to think we are free people but we are only free if we do everything they want and require us to do. Maybe we need another civil war or a another place to go so we can truly be free.

OK, enough blasting away for now. Back to Maze Runner and Star Wars!

Peace,

Dewyte

• Upvote 1

Hey I live in Houston.  I'd love to meet you and any other Austin-based Freedomainers sometime.  Let's stay in touch.  I do occasionally visit Austin, so if I'll hit you up next time I'm planning a visit.  Feel free to do the same if you're in Houston!  I've got 2 FDR buddies here as well. 

Cheers,

Chris

Hello Chris,

Thanks for the response Chris!

I have been busy this last week so please excuse the delay. I also travel some, especially on the weekends. I have not met any FDR people in the Austin area yet but I am new to FDR si I am sure it will take time. You say there are two FDR folks in Houston too. How did you meet them? On the boards? Do you know if the FDR folks ever have meet ups?

Did you go to Baylor?

Thanks again,

Dewyte

• 4 months later...

Sorry I forgot about this.  

Hello Chris,

Thanks for the response Chris!

I have been busy this last week so please excuse the delay. I also travel some, especially on the weekends. I have not met any FDR people in the Austin area yet but I am new to FDR si I am sure it will take time. You say there are two FDR folks in Houston too. How did you meet them? On the boards? Do you know if the FDR folks ever have meet ups?

Did you go to Baylor?

Thanks again,

Dewyte

Yes, I looked at one of their profiles, saw he was from Houston, then I messaged him.  As it turned out, another Houston listener messaged him as well.  He is my current roommate.  I'm not aware of any FDR meetups in TX.  

Yes I went to Baylor.  

Hey Dewyte and Chris,

I'd love to meet some folks here in Austin.  I live in North Austin.

Let me know if you want to meet up.

Yup.  I'm in.  I love Austin.  Idk if I can get the other guys to roll with, but if you come down here, I'm sure they'd love to meet you.  Either way is fine with me.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.